(Chapter 7) Finally in Swellview

~Emma's POV~

As I keep walking, I check on my phone to see how long left till I get to Swellview, and there where only 5 more miles left, but the worst part was, I didn't know wich neighborhood my aunt lives in, so I guess I was on my own

~5 miles later~

I'm finally in Swellview, it was a really cool city plus there was a sign that said "Swellview" just like the Hollywood sign in California. As I keep walking, I heard a strange whisper in my ear, that strange whisper was telling me where Aunt Annie lives. As I follow the directions, I then stop at a doorstep, and ring the doorbell, when it opened, Aunt Annie stood there with tears of joy filling her eyes, she hugged me, then brought me inside. She gave me hot coca and we said nothing for a while, till I spoke." Why has she kept this secret from me and why didn't I feel the spark?", I said, " We didn't want your father or anybody else to know the secret, and when you where a baby, your mother and I made an agreement that you will have to reveal your powers at thirteen and then come to me, so I made a potion and put it in your milk", she answered. I even told her about the clown incident and the whisper I heard, she said the isicles came from fear and it was Aunt Annie who was watching me in her crystal ball and led me to her. I decided not to tell her that Elliot knows my secret because she might "Freak the freak out".

See what I did there, no, not funny.... alright

"So what do we do now", I asked her, I mean this is my first time in Swellview and I live here now.
"Tommorow is Sunday, so I'll enroll you in Swellview junior high, so for now just relax, and while I'm gone I'll give you some money so you can shop for your stationary, binders, books, cloths, bag, whatever you need for day-after-tommorow", aunt Annie said, so I went upstairs to sleep in one of the guest rooms, since my aunt has 3 of them. I think I might like it here in Swellview.