(Chapter 11) Birthday girl down

~Emma's POV~

Me, Charlotte, Jasper, and flashback where at Henrys house studying for at test on Monday, when we where done, Henry said,"So what are we doing on Saturday?", but everyone just stayed silent and started telling lies, Jasper said,"I have to walk my dog," but Henry said,"Emma whats everyone hidding from me? I know you'll tell me the truth", I looked into his eyes and said,"OK, the thing is, me, Jasper, Flashback, and Charlotte are going to Debbies birthday party", but Henry said,"I didn't get an invite", but Charlotte said,"You know what you did", then Henry started getting upset and said,"Its not fair, I keep telling everyone that I didn't do it!","Did what?" I said, the the sushi delivery guy came and Henry paid for the Sushi, then Charlotte said,"Come on Henry just admit you did it", "I didn't!", then the sushi guy said,"Whoa you look like youre ticked off about something, what is it?","I'd like to know as well", I said but Henry said he already told the story a thousand times, so flashback told me and the sushi guy the story.

"It all went down at Debbie's last birthday party, which was almost her last, she was turning thirteen, and was helping her mom set up the decoration's, high up in the roof, when Henry came in with her sister Piper, Henry wanted to help too, but when Debbie was about to hit the ball with the bat, the ball-speed was set up to eleven and Debbie fell of the roof and landed on a cat, yet there was nobody else near the ball machine, exept for Henry Hart, he was kicked out and never to come next year".

"Wow great story", said the sushi guy who was eating our sushi,"Are you supposed to be eating our sushi?", Henry asked, and the sushi guy said,"Not really, but where I come from, a man who knocks a pretty girl off the roof on her birthday is no man","Henry I think its best if you just admit you did it", said Jasper, then Henry broke his chopsticks and Jasper said,"See can you believe this guy?", and he said to Charlotte, "Well why don't you tell them I didn't do it?","I can't", Charlotte replied,"Why?", Henry asked,"Cause you did it", Charlotte said while everyone else agreed, exept I didn't reply, then Henry broke her chopsticks. Then Flashback turned to me and said,"Well what Emma she hasn't said a word ever since I told the story", then all eyes where turned to me and Henry said,"Well do you believe I did it or not?", but all I said in a calm voice was,"I don't know", then Henry started filling up with anger and said while yelling at me,"You don't know!?", and I said,"Why are you yelling at me?","Because after everything we've been through ever since you came to Swellview, you say you don't know, well all I know is that by saturday, you'll side with them!". With that, I left the house, ran inside my house, locked myself up in my room and started cry, nothing but snow filled up the room, my powers where driven by emotion, with all this magic, I don't even know if I can control it during the party. Then aunt Annie came in and said,"Emma do you want to talk?", and I said,"Yes"."Whats wrong she asked while trying to keep herself warm because I made the room cold, and I said,"Well, on Saturday is Debbie's birthday party, Henry didn't get invited because of what happened to Debbie last year","What happened last year?", she asked and I said,"She got knocked of the roof and everyone has been blaming Henry, but he said he didn't do it, so after he asked me if I believe the others, or him, all I said was I don't know, then he started to yell at me, and I fled his house and came here"."You like him, don't you?", said aunt Annie, and I said,"How do you know I like him?", and she said,"Its because those who are yelled at by the person they love, the cry".She was right, then alot of ice came when my hand was on the floor, so she gave me gloves to wear to Debbies birthday party, they even matched the dress I'm going to wear.

~Henry's POV~

I'm such a terrible person, I yelled at the most innocent girl I know and I just got pissed off because of what happened last year, and what I kept telling everyone, pathetic,"Henry how could you do that to her", Charlotte said in a mad tone, so I didn't know what to do but go to the man-cave and ask Ray for help.