(Chapter 14) Kid Danger to the rescue

~Henry's POV~

I'm at school and see Emma walking down the hall to her locker, I can't stop staring at her, the way her blue eyes sparkle, the way her blonde hair glows, and the way she smiles makes me smile, but whenever Bianca's around I always have to look away. But I wanted to spend some time with Emma, so I decided to plan in having game-night on Friday at my house, but if neither of us are available on Friday, then there's always Saturday. I first ask Jasper, Charlotte, and Bianca, then Jasper said,"Sure", then Charlotte said, "I'll come long as Emma goes with", and Bianca said,"Sure so I walk up to Emma, I feel myself turn red but I snapped out of it, then I said,"Hey Emma", and she said,"Hey Hen", then I said, "Do you wanna come to my house for game-night on Friday, Jasper, Charlotte, and Bianca a coming, if not then there's always Saturday", but she said,"Henry I'm sorry but I can't make it on Friday", and I said,"Why?", and she said,"I'm getting layser eye surgery, maybe Saturday? ", and I said,"Sure". After that I went over to Charlotte, Jasper, and Bianca, then told them that game-night is on Saturday.

~After School~
~In the man-cave

I come out of the elevator and already see Ray on the couch. He then got up and said,"Henry, I've got good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?", then I said,"The good news?", and he said,"The good news is......I fell inlove", then I said,"Awwww Ray who is she?", then he said,"Her names Annie, shes an old friend of mine when we where kids, long before I became indestructible", and I said,"And the bad news is?", then he said,"Emma's the runaway from Las Vegas and Annie's her aunt", and I said,"So?", then he said,"I'm a superhero kid, I have to send her back home, but if I ever marry her aunt and when I tell her that I'm Captain Man then it'll breack her heart if I take her niece away, and we need to know why Emma ran away", after hearing everything, I just couldn't believe it, then I said,"So..... what do we do?", then Ray said,"Well I think if we just, let things be the way they where before, and just search for more clues".

So I'm thinking of changing the name of Emma's aunt to aunt Becky cause I don't think that aunt Annie makes any sense, plus I hope you guys like this story so far.

~Emma's POV~

I was in my room doing nothing but making it snow and thinking what it's like getting layser eye surgery. Then I heard aunt Becky talking to someone on the phone, so I come downstairs and said,"Who's that?", and she said,"That was Raymond Manchester, he's an old friend of mine when we where kids, ahhh how his father made such silly experiments and how both him and his father made me laugh, but one day when we where both eight years old, he left school, never came back to Swellview, I never new why and I never thought I'd see him again, until today", and I said, "I know Mr.Manchester, he owns a store call Junk-N-Stuff, plus Henry and Charlotte work there, by the way what where you two talking about?", and she said,"We where planning on having a dinner date at my place on Saturday night", and I said,"I'm going to Henry's house for game-night on Saturday, can I go?", and she said,"Sure".

~The next day~
~In the man-cave~
~Henry's POV~

I come out of the elevator, already see Ray, Charlotte, and Schwoze on their phones, then I said,"What's the emergency?", then Schwoze said,"There's two of them", then Ray said,"An alligator is roaming around Swellview", and Charlotte said,"And there's someone stuck in an elevator on the 79th floor in a building", and I said,"So who's taking what assignment?", then Ray said,"I'll rescue whoever's in the elevator while you stop the alligator", but I said,"No way, your indestructible, do you go stop the alligator while I go save whoever's in the elavator", then Ray said,"I was only kidding", so we took out our special gum, blew a bubble, transformed into Captain Man and Kid Danger, and went up the tubes.

~At the building~

I'm in the elevator shaft with a rope attached to me, and land gently on the elevator, I open the top then came inside, it was freezing, and for some reason a little bit of frost covered up the corners, "Who's there?", said the mysterious girl who looked frightened, she had blonde glowing hair, and she looked really familiar, then I said "It's me, Kid Danger", then the girl said without looking,"Is Captain Man with you?", but I said, "No", then the girl said,"Oh", then she tried to make an attempt to look at me, but she looked like she was blind, then I said,"Emma?", and she said,"Hi", then I said,"What are you doing here?", then she said,"I came to get layser eye surgery, and I already went to my appointment but I can barely see anything", and I said,"Can you see this wavy hand motion? ", I was moving my hand randomly in her face and she said,"Barely", then one of the cable's in the elevator snapped abit, Emma held on to me tight, I felt myself turn red abit, she was awfully cold, then a man from outside the elevator said,"Hey I'm Robert! ", me and Emma said,"Hi Robert!", and he said,"I'm the building manager! Kid Danger is that you!?", and I said,"Yeah!", and he said,"Is Captain Man with you!?", and I said,"No!", and he said,"Well that's to bad!", then the cable snapped a little bit more, Emma held on to me really tight, I turned as red as a tomato, then Robert said,"Hey Kid Danger!", and I said,"Yeah!?", and he said which was totally off topic,"Can I get a selfie with you!?", then I said while rolling my eyes, "Lets talk about that later Robert!", then the cable snapped a little bit more, Then I said,"Aw man, the cable's gonna snap", I held on to Emma, really tight, then the elevator fell all the way down, me and Emma were left dangling in the shaft, and she said,"What happened!?", and I said,"Uhhh..........the elevator kinda.........left", and she said,"What!? Where'd it go!?", then we both heard it crash, and I said,"About 79 stories down there", then she said,"OH MY GOD!!!", then I said,"Don't worry, I got you", then she tried to make an attempt to look into my eyes, and I said while smiling,"You ready to go up to the roof?", and she said,"Yeah, in just.....in just a sec", then we leaned in, and I said,"OK but....we should hurry". Then it happened!!!!!!