(Chapter 15) The apology

Hey guy's just in case you were wondering, this is what Emma looks like (Photo above).

~Emma's POV~

So I said to Charlotte,"Ok, but you must promise not to tell anyone", and she said,"Alright I promise", so I told her", when me and Kid Danger where dangling in the elevator, we kissed", then she said,"You know you can't kiss a guy you just met", then I said,"I know, I even met him on Valentine's day", then she said,"You met who on what now?", and I said,"I met Kid Danger on Valentine's day, he just wanted to walk me home", and she said,"But why didn't you tell all of us that?", and I said,"Because Piper would be really mad at me", and she said,"That's so true, she would be pissed of cause this one time Henry told me that Jasper said to her that she has an attitude problem, and she almost killed him", we laughed a little bit and went back inside to continue the game.

~Charlotte's POV~

I have been keeping to many secrets from my best friends, knowing that Emma has ice powers, she likes Henry, along with him being Kid Danger, him liking her back, and me keeping Emma's secrets from Henry, Jasper, and everyone else, and keeeping Henry's secrets from Jasper, Emma, and everyone else. I always end up getting into stuff which involves me keeping secrets.

~Emma's POV~

After game-night, I came home already see aunt Becky and Mr. Manchester talking to eachother, I tried to tip-toe upstairs to my room without letting them know I'm home, Mr.Manchester is so weird sometimes, but I have to except that cause everybody's weird, there's just some people who like to act like their normal, but he spotted me and said,"Going to bed without saying good night aye?", I came downstairs and aunt Becky said,"Emma, you talk with Ray while I set up my telescope for star-gazing", she went to the balcony, got everything ready, and used a spell to make star constilations, (She's a witch, a good witch), then Mr.Manchester said,"So I heard you got stuck in the elevator shaft and Kid Danger came to save you huh?", and I said,"Yeah he did", then aunt Becky came and said,"Everything's ready", we came outside and took turns in looking for star constilations, it was a pretty good night. Mr. Manchester left the house, and I went to my room, I really wished I would see Kid Danger again, but us kissing, aunt Becky and Charlotte's words, everything came into my head, I was getting frustrated due to the confusion, I made a blizzard, aunt Becky came in and said,"Emma what where you doing?", and I said,"I was just frustrated about what me and Kid Danger did along with your words, I didn't wanted to include Charlotte into this conversation cause she might use a memory spell to remove all memories of my powers from Charlotte's head, I don't know how she would do it, so I'm not taking any risks, then she said,"You must learn to control it, if not, then fear will be your enemy", I was scared, so ibdidn't think about anything else, and went straight to bed.

~Next day in the man-cave~
~Henry's POV~

I was wondering when will Kid Danger meet Emma again and apologize for the Kiss, so I said to Ray,"Hey when will Kid Danger see Emma again?", and he said,"When he has time", and I said,"Oh come on Ray, there has to be some sort of time when he will meet Emma again, and he said,"Well there is no time during school hours", and Schwoze said,"I have idea", and I said,"And that is?", so he said,"Fifteen minutes before the last bell, me and Ray will be disguised as two snobby mean old teenagers who will attack her while Kid Danger saves her", and I said,"I do know if that will work", and he said,"Come on just give us a chance", and I said,"Alright".

~At school~
~Emma's POV~

I was going to go see Mr.Stewart because I didn't copy down the math homework due to the fact that I was thinking about what happened between me and Kid Danger last Friday, as I walked down the hallway, nobody was there except for these two guys who looked like trouble makers, one of them looked familiar, and they came up to me and the small one said,"Hey there sweet heart", and I said,"What do you want?", then he said,"You, and I, date", and I said with sas,"No way", then the tall one snatched my phone out of my hand and said,"Where gonna delete all your contacts if you don't go out on a date with my friend", then out of nowhere, Kid Danger came, beat those guy's up, and gave my phone back, before he left, he said,"Listen, I'm sorry about the kiss", and I said,"I'm sorry too, but can we be friends", and he said,"Sure". Then he left.

~Henry's POV~

So that went well, Kid Danger and Emma are now friends, but I'm pretty sure someone will bend.