(Chapter 5) May fear be my true enemy?

~Emma's POV~

I wake up the next morning, I take a shower, wear a blue and white striped shirt/tank-top, shorts, sandles, sunglasses, and I tie my hair up in a bun while wearing a blue bow. I eat breakfast, then pack my bag. "Emma wait!", Elliott said running up to me. He gave me a bag full of sandwiches, sodas, and he gave me my favourite dessert, mint chocolate chip ice cream."Thanks Elliott", I said. But before I left, Elliot asked me where I was going, and I said I was going to live with my aunt in Swellview. "Good luck! I hope you make it there," Elliott said."Thanks!", I replied. As I left Elliots house, I had so many happy thoughts coming through my head,"That was the best fun I had in years, this gift is so special to me, I will cherish this momment forever." As I walked along, I checked on the map on my phone to see how long left till I get to Swellview and it said 10 more miles, which is good news, but the bad news is that I had to find shelter, and fast because sundown was approaching. I stopped by an old abandoned gas station because my leg was giving me some cramps, as I looked up in one of the mirrors, I turned around and saw a strange man wearing a wrecked clown costume, I gasped in shock while he did nothing but just stare at me and said,"Can I have a walk to... your house?", he said," Uh... no I was walking to Swellview," I said in an awkward way, then he said," but why aren't you walking to San-"Die"-ago?". Then I made a run for it but he caught me, I tried to put up a fight but he kept dragging me to his car, as I got so scared, so much fear came to me and suddenly some ice came out of my hand, then he let go of me and called me a monster. I said," Please I didn't mean to...," I couldn't finnish because so much fear came to me, I blasted another icicle and it hit his heart, then he was completely frozen, just like what happened to Anna. I just stared at him for a little while, then went inside the gas station, I charged my phone because it wasn't completely abandoned yet, I took out a sandwich and a soda, brushed my teeth, then drifted of to sleep. So many thoughts came to me about what I did to the clown."Was I created this way?, did mom know I can do that, is it normal?, or is fear my true enemy? "