(Chapter 4) Trust

~Emma's POV~

As I kept walking, so many questions ran through my head. "Why has she kept this secret from me? Why didn't mom tell dad? Why didn't I feel the spark? Why did my powers come to me at the age of thirteen?" As I was walking, I got hungry, good thing there was a dinner nearby. Since  my friend Elliott's family ownes the place, I thought I would ask them to let me stay there for a night. As I went inside, I asked for a turkey sandwich and a can of sprite. "Emma, I heard you ran away from home, why?", said Elliott while wispering it in my ear. "Can I trust you to keep a secret?", I replied. "Yeah why?" Elliott replied, we went upstairs to his room and I showed him some magic. His eyes where filled with wonder as he looked at the  snowball I made. Then I threw it up in the air and blue sparkles filled the room." Your secret is safe with me, but why would you run away from home if you have such great powers?" Elliott asked, and I said," Because my dad works for the government,  and if he found out about my powers, I would be sent away for experiment's and become a weapon". Elliot understood, so he was kind enough to let me spend the night at his place, since it was 5:00 we decided to spent the next three hours playing together. I made the floor turn into ice, we skated together, we made a snowman and named it Olaf like in Frozen, we skated around, made angels on the snow, and had a snowball fight. When the fun was over, we had to shove all the snow out the window by hand. This was the best day I ever had!