/35/ Smut🙂‍↕️

You guys have been waiting for another shut so here it is!

"you better"

Obanai chuckles softly, his lips still ghosting along the edge of my ear.

"Don't worry, my love. I'll keep you safe from any consequences."

Obanai starts rubbing me underneath the water and he can't help the smile that graces his lips as he sees me lean back in pleasure.

His other hand is resting on the back of my neck, his fingers softly massaging the tense muscles

. I let out a sigh of pleasure, we hadn't done this in a while so it felt almost as if it was our first.

Obanai chuckles and leans in to kiss me, soft and slow.

As we continue to touch each other, he keeps his eyes open, watching my reactions intently as I let out gasps and a little moan here and there.

As he rubs my clit faster, Obanai can feel my legs trembling slightly against his hand.

He breaks the kiss to look at me, his gaze burning with desire as he watches me get closer and closer to the edge.

"Look at me, love," He commands in a husky whisper.

It was hard for me to hold back the moans so I held my hand to my mouth, moaning against that. the water swooshed around below us as he pleasured me as fast as he could.

"m-mph!!" I moaned out against my hand as the other gripped his upper thigh for support.

"Good girl," Obanai murmurs, feeling his own desire rising as I get closer and closer.

He watches my hand grip his thigh for support and grins, bringing his other hand up to lace our fingers together

. "C'mon, love," He whispers hoarsely,

I moaned into my hand louder. my orgasm eventually came crashing down on me.

Obanai feels a surge of satisfaction at being able to make me feel so good. He slows his fingers and watches as I ride out the waves of pleasure, feeling himself get harder at the sight.

Obanai leans in to kiss me again, slow and gentle this time. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer, letting me rest against him as I catch my breath.

"Feeling better, love?"

I nodded.

"That's good," Obanai murmurs, gently rubbing my back in soothing circles.

"I'm glad I could help you relax." He looks at me, his expression soft and caring.

Obanai blushes at being caught with such a red face, looking away sheepishly. "I... uh... I might have gotten a little carried away," He admits, his voice low and embarrassed.

"what do you mea- ohhhh" i realized he had a boner.

Obanai's face turns an even deeper shade of red as he realizes I've noticed. "Shit, love," He groans, looking back at me with a mix of embarrassment and desperation.

"I think you might need to help me out with this..."

"alright" I straddle him

Obanai's eyes go wide as I straddle him, his hands going to my hips and holding on for dear life. "Careful, love," He gasps, his voice strained.

Obanai lets out a low groan as I lift my hips and tries to guide him inside me, his hands still on my hips.

"Fuck, love," He pants, his breath hitching as I align us and slowly sink down onto him.