Chapter Fifteen

Natsu POV

I walked to our room and found my roommates fighting.

"Oi, Gajeel! That's my spot!" Gray argued.

"Well too bad your name's not written on it." Gajeel smirked playfully, making Gray really angry.

They continued to bicker and when all hope was lost, I slept.

It was around night time that I woke up and head straight to the dining hall.

I found Levy with Gajeel and sat in front of them.

"Hey! Where's Lucy?" I asked, trying to still look around for the missing girl.

"Oh. She's still asleep. When we tried to wake her up a while ago, she wouldn't budge." She answered.

I'm bored.

I wish Lucy's here.

I stood up and went back to my room and grabbed my laptop.

I synchronized my phone to my laptop and transferred photos of Lucy in a folder.

I took a lot of pictures of her when we were on the bus, while she was distracted.

I really didn't care whether she's on a nerd outfit or not, I found every side of her- well, interesting.

I grabbed my phone and called her.

After the sixth ring, she answered the phone but wasn't speaking.

That means she's still sleeping, and she just placed her phone by her ear.

"Lucy, wake up!" I whined loudly.

I wish I'm sleeping with her right now.

Wait.

That does not sound right.

"Natsu... Still sleepy..." she groaned, making me smile.

"Let's eat. I know you're hungry!" I cheered.

She grumbled something I couldn't understand on the other line.

"Once we finish eating, you can go straight to bed or go do whatever the hell you like to do, deal?" I challenged, sounding hopeful.

Deal?

You're just dying to see her, stupid!

"M'kay..." she mumbled through the phone.

I heard her shift off the bed and I jumped up to prepare myself to meet her.

I launched out of the room and ran towards hers, which is on the fourth floor.

I walked towards the elevator here on the second floor, and punched the number four then dashed in front of her room.

I was about to knock but it immediately opened, so I decided to lean on the base on the door, instead. I kept the phone on my ear. I shoved my other hand on my pocket and tapped my foot on the floor impatiently, pretending that I was waiting on her for a few minutes, outside the door.

She opened the door and was surprised that I was there.

"How long have you been waiting there?" she gasped.

"What took you so long?" I whined, avoiding the question.

"I'm sorry, I took so long. I had to change." She says sheepishly, making me completely satisfied.