Chapter Twenty Three

Natsu POV

I walked inside the library.

It's empty.

I sat quietly on a dark corner, contemplating.

Was that the reason my heart was pounding just by seeing and touching her?

Was that why reason, I wanted to keep her by my side always?

Was that the reason, why I secretly caress her cheeks every morning, when I wake up before her?

Someone, help me.

Help me figure out what I truly feel.

Do I really love her?

So many questions.

What I needed was an answer.

I was about to walk away from the library, when I heard footsteps approaching the music room.

The door opened, then my curiosity kicked in and got the best of me so I couldn't help but peek inside.

My heart literally skipped a beat.

In front of me, was the woman whom I was debating whether I love as a friend or something more.

She was wearing a sky blue dress with white sandals and a fishtailed hair.

She looks stunning and my heart is beating faster each breath I take.

She was dancing with a little guy who has black hair and they look really close.

He must be Romeo.

She was twirling him around and she was genuinely laughing to her heart's content.

"Lucy-nee, can you play the piano for me please?" Romeo asked.

Lucy nodded without any complaints and positioned herself on the grand piano.

She can play the piano?

She can also play the violin!

I'm learning something about her that not everyone knows!

Ha!

Take that Gray!

"Oh and this time, sing for me!" Romeo commanded and sat next to her.

Oh no.

She can't sing!

I was about to do something to distract her so that she wouldn't embarrass herself in front of the kid.

She nodded earnestly without any complaints, like he's her master.

The idea made my blood boil in anger and jealousy.

Jealousy?

"Natsu, when you became jealous that means, it's a sign of love!" she squealed.

"Not always! I'd rather keep my cool at all times so, that I wouldn't look clingy." I scoffed.

"Then, do you really love me?" she pouted.

"Of course, who wouldn't love someone like you?" I smirked.

"Then kiss me!" she giggled.

"You didn't even have to ask." I grinned as I leaned forward to lightly plant a peck on her lips.

A sound of a key woke me up from my reverie.