Chapter Thirty Two

It's Tuesday.

Here I am.

Standing outside the Dragneel's main house.

Why am I here?

Zeref and Natsu dragged me out here, the moment I entered their 'Apartment.'

Natsu, you liar!

He asked me to come to his apartment since he needed assistance on a homework in Math.

When I got there, Natsu begged me to come along with him to the main house.

I refused several times.

"Why the hell should I go in there, anyway?" I complained.

"Dad wants to see you!" he argued.

"Well, I don't!" I argued back and we kept on bickering for a few minutes, then he sighed in defeat.

He walked out of the room grumbling.

Before I know it, Natsu and Zeref wrestled me out of nowhere and placed me on a tightrope.

They placed a cloth on my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

Basically, kidnapping me.

"Guess we had to do this the hard way. Sorry Lucy, but I won't take no for an answer!" He smiled brilliantly.

Zeref was apologizing, but I caught him chuckling from time to time.

Natsu was grinning from ear to ear as he carried me to their car.

When will I meet normal human beings?

When we got off the car, I tried to crawl my way out of the mansion.

Zeref and Natsu burst out laughing.

Natsu threw me on his shoulder, carrying me like I'm a sack of rice and I groaned.

"You're really quite interesting, Lucy." Zeref chortled as he removed the cloth on my mouth.

"I'll tell Aunt Mavis on you! Traitor!" I hissed at him lowly and he smiled innocently at me while zipping his mouth on an invisible zipper.

Yes.

Zeref and Aunt Mavis are secretly dating.

The only ones who knew, were me and Natsu.

I knew it first, since I'm Aunt Mavis's favorite.

When I confirmed with Zeref, Natsu accidentally heard about their relationship.

I never thought that the Zeref my aunt was referring to, was Natsu's brother at first.

I asked Aunt Mavis to describe her lover.

It matched.

They've been together for two years now.

They were trying to keep it as low profile as possible.

Zeref still doesn't know whether Uncle Igneel would accept their relationship or not.

He's usually the silent-type but when you get to know him better, you'll learn that Natsu and Zeref aren't really that different.

Zeref treats me like his little sister.

He gives me some hugs and kisses the way his brother does things.

These brothers can get on my nerves sometimes but they ain't bad people.

I stuck my tongue at Zeref and I felt Natsu's shoulder shake as a sign that he was being amused at me and Zeref's mini moment.