Chapter Fifty Four

I roared my car to life and sped up towards the airport.

I remembered that I wasn't able to grab anyone's number, again!

Well, on the bright side, I have Erza's.

I finally got to the airport, and found mom and dad waving.

I got up to them and kissed both their cheeks then bear hugged them.

Placing the luggage at the back, we slowly boarded my car and conversed.

Mom and dad already decided to have the announcement done tomorrow, without letting me know, beforehand.

I immediately dropped them off to our house and they've served me some tea, before leaving.

I texted Erza if they were still at the bar.

They said they had to leave since there was an urgent meeting they had to attend to tomorrow.

Sighing, I went straight back to my own house and was greeted by Virgo.

I immediately went straight to the bathroom and shower then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with Virgo placing a box on my side table.

"Morning, Virgo." I greeted and she bowed.

"Good Morning, Hime. This was dropped off by Layla-sama and Jude-sama, earlier." She informed and I nodded.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, while yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"They didn't want you to wake up since it's still too early. But, you may still relax, Hime. You still have 4 hours till the announcement. You're breakfast is now on table, Hime." She stated on a straight face and I nodded.

I looked at the clock and it's 6:00am.

It isn't very far anyways, so I trudged towards the kitchen and ate silently.

Right after breakfast, I decided to help out on the preparations for the announcement.

After a 15 minutes shower, I dressed myself in a dark skinny jeans, a dark blue slim long-sleeve chiffon shirt and a Chuck Taylors.

I brought one of my stiletto and carried the white box, which I guessed is the dress I have to wear for the party, to my car.

Wearing a sunglass, I went straight to the reception and got greeted by mom.

She looked stress, so I decided to help her out.

Right after a decent amount of hours, the reception looked completely luxurious and elegant.

Guests are starting to arrive, mom and I looked at our watch.

9:28am.

Mom and I panicked, then she led me to her hotel room and asked me to change to my formal dress.

Right after a light shower, I started getting dressed.

(A/N: Picture is posted on the multimedia page.)

It's actually comfy.

I wore my stiletto and applied a minimal amount of make-up.

Then it was time.

Mom and dad escorted me out.

We walked on a grand wooden spiral staircase.

I was now officially announced as their heir, and will be handling some of our Heartfillia companies across Japan.