Chapter 10: Lost Girl Games

Hey,
Thanks for reading.
Today I am going to my Grandmother's funeral, so I will be unable to update until Tuesday 😢. But because I will be with my family doing very little, I hopefully will be able to write another part and won't need to write another on Wednesday. Thank you for your patience and kindness and your support with my story- I really appreciate every vote and comment so please keep them up!
Next chapter will be on request about Malcolm and Lily's story.
If anyone has any ideas of which direction they would like the story to be taken in, please leave a comment below.
Please vote and comment.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Pan?!' I called angrily and Pan abruptly stopped on his way back from the targets, turning around almost frustrated to see what I had to say. Usually when I opened my mouth, I complained or whined or grumbled. 'I feel disgusting.' I stated and he raised an eyebrow.

'I wasn't going to draw attention to that, but yes, you stink too, Tiger.' Peter mused, raising an eyebrow. He didn't offer me any solutions, just smiled expectantly at me. This was, like everything else he did, done on purpose. He wanted me to suggest it so that he could use it against me in a form of bribery or deals.

'I need to wash... please?' I stated firmly. Peter pretended to think for a moment, his mind whirring with ideas beyond just me getting clean. It was as if a plan was forming in his mind.

'Alright, but if I let you get clean, you have to spend the rest of the day with me.' He suggested turning his head away, but peering at me to see my reaction. I didn't hide my disgust well, but gave him a small, sarcastic smile.

'What, like a date?' I grinned, implying that he liked me again.

He thought for a moment again, narrowing his eyes and contorting his face into a sly, thoughtful smile. Peter Pan looked amused and then said eventually, 'Exactly.'

'Fine.' I agreed almost immediately and his smile broadened. He hid his satisfaction in a moment, before I could properly comment on it, and began walking away from me.

'This way to get clean.' He called behind me, motioned me to follow him down the path. Silently, we ambled along the path and through the thick bushes and shrubberies of Neverland.

As the sun reluctantly made its way towards the western sky, I closely followed Pan towards the waterfalls. Eventually, we made it, after about ten minutes of dreadful, agonising silence.

It was a whirruping waterfall. At this distance, it looked like silver tear tracks on the wrinkled face of the mountain. It was tiered and plunged into the depths of a paradise-blue pool. The waterfall was growling and rumbling and, after it's tumble, it foamed into lather at the base. The sound was cacophonous now. The water rushed hastily down the mountain, roiling and bubbling, boiling and churning.

'Thank you.' I mumbled shyly, my eyes drifting towards Peter.

He bobbed his head delicately and then scampered off, leaving me to undress and bathe in peace. I managed to remove my clothes to my underwear, far too shy to remove everything I wore in case he was watching. Malcolm had seen me naked before, but that was before I became eternally youthful and I wouldn't let Pan see me naked because that just seemed hideously weird.

Pan had given me some vanilla scented soap, which was slightly odd that he had some in his collection, but he told me he recently went to his home realm to collect me some girl items I may need when arrived.

Goosebumps erupted on my skin, as I slid into the water. Instantly, it relaxed me. I let out a small moan of pleasure as my skin made contact with the vanilla scented hot water, removing all the feeling of dirt thickly plastered to my skin, paled from lack of sunlight. The feeling of gross and disgusting filth was replaced by cleanliness, warming my soul and relaxing my body.