Chapter 27: Manipulation

Hey,
Thanks for reading and I'm sorry about the wait, but this chapter is a little longer than the last.
There is a little bit of explicit detail (i.e. No worse than kissing), so it isn't that bad. If it makes you uncomfortable, just skip this chapter and read the final line which will set the plot up for the next chapter.
Please vote and comment, I like to see what you guys think and whether this level of detail is too much or not.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes found their way to my lips and he came closer, every second, he took a step closer, until we were so close that I could smell him. It was the most beautiful smell in the world. It was what I remembered of Malcolm, with a mixture of what I know of Neverland: the two most perfect smells ever.

When he crushed his lips into mine, a while set of fireworks exploded in the pit of my stomach. He explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue, hungry and desperate. It felt so disgusting and wrong to be kissing someone who was plotting a murder and wanted me as an accomplice, but it felt so right to be kissing my former husband once again.

Without thinking, I kissed him back passionately, allowing him to kiss me the way he always used to.

He broke the kiss and his lips flew to my neck, knowing exactly where my sweet spot was, as my hands explored him, my fingers caressing his chest and pulling the hem of his shirt upwards. He lustfully looked at me, before yanking his shirt over his head and tossing it carelessly onto the floor, revealing his bare chest to me.

'Like what you see?' He smirked arrogantly.

'Feel free to stare, Pan it'll last longer,' I replied with a wink, letting my dress fall to the ground to reveal just my native-style undergarments. 'We all know I married you, so it's all your's.'

'And now I've brought you here to Neverland, where we can be like this forever... And ever...'

Knowing that he was going to suggest bringing Henry, the boy who could let us live like this in Neverland together forever, I stopped him by smashing my lips back onto his. We kissed with a fiery passion, as if we couldn't stop and we didn't want to.

Then Pan broke the kiss and pushed me down onto the bed, lowering me gently and carefully and holding me there with his strong, dominating muscles. His forehead touched mine, our noses pressed together and he smiled at me. I smiled back, my palm still attached to his chest, until he gently, but passionately, nibbled on my lower lip.

With his lips still on mine and his body pressed harder against mine, blocking me between the soft fabric of his bed and the hard muscles of his chest. His hands began to creep around my body, exploring every inch of me. My legs wrapped around his waist, eager to bring him closer to me.

Peter pulled away from me and my eyes briefly met his, before he instantly began to work his way downwards. He sat backwards as my hands kept moving steadily across his bare chest and back. His left hand returned to my tummy and his fingers traced them, while his right hand hitched on my leg, rubbing it up and down steadily.

He grinned mischievously and ducked down, kissing my bare tummy. One of my hands tugged at his hair, pulling it and mussing it up, while the other was exploring his bare back, slowly working its way down to his legs.

My leg hooked around him and brought him closer towards me. I pulled myself upwards and kissed him once more, passionately and delicately. He kissed back with the same enthusiasm, smirking into the kiss.

I knew what he wanted, but I wasn't going to give it to him. He didn't want what Malcolm wanted, because that level of intimacy would make him feel old again. He wanted to know where Henry was. But I wasn't going to tell him, not like this.