Chapter 22: More Boy than Lost

Hey,
Thanks for reading, and I'm really sorry about the wait, it took me a little longer to finish than I anticipated.
Please vote and comment.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey, Tiger Lily, you wanna wrestle?' Peter called, running up to me with a big grin on his mischievous face. Despite being a girl, I enjoyed the boyish ways of the Lost Boys and I loved to wrestle with them during training, particularly Peter Pan. Only when I wrestled with Peter, he usually celebrated his victory by kissing me as I was trapped underneath him.

'Sure, bring it, Pannie.' I teased, using the competitive nickname he hated and handing Jack the wood he had me fetch from the forest. It was annoying me that Jack was still under the false impression that I couldn't fend for myself like the other Lost Boys could, even though I was just as brave and strong as they were, and sometimes braver and stronger.

Jack laughed and immediately called the other Lost Boys working around him to watch us wrestle together. Everyone cheered and followed me and Peter, eager to see how well we could battle it out.

'Okay, here's how it'll work.' Peter declared, standing before me with his hands on his hips, showing me that he was serious about this game, as he always was with competitive sports. 'Best out of three. If I pin you down for five seconds then the match is mine.'

'Deal.' I said excited, folding my arms in front of my chest in a similar fashion to him.

Before Peter Pan even had time to react, I hurtled forwards and smashed him to the grounds lying on top of him and smirking in triumph. Peter, unable to move by laughing, struggled underneath me for a moment. I teasingly brought myself towards his lips, leaning in to kiss him, but just before they touched, I pulled away, giggling at how much I was teasing him.

Peter pouted and thrust his body upwards, pushing me out of the way in triumph. It was around thirty seconds of me dodging him, until Peter managed to lunge at me enough to knock me down completely, pining me beneath him.

Laughing, Peter brought his lips to my cheek and kissed me. 'Peter...' I whined, giggling and twisting my head to teasingly try and dodge more kisses. Peter just laughed harder and brought his lips to my nose, forehead, neck and finally lips.

I barely heard the Lost Boys counting until Peter arrogantly smirked and got up, giving his hand to me in order to help me to my feet.

'One for Peter, zero for Tiger Lily.' Felix announced loudly and I gave Peter the biggest death glare I could manage without bursting into fits of laughter, pretending to be angry with him and blame him for my defeat. Laughing, Felix put his hands up to mock me and stepped out of my way, joking that he didn't want to wrestle with me if I was that terrifying.

'Peter!' I whined and shrugged, pretending to give up. Peter laughed, completely falling for it, much to my shock. When he took a step forward to console me, I surprise tackled him and knocked him to the ground, holding him down for just enough time for me to win that match.

'One all!' Felix announced and the Lost Boys crept a little closer, eager to see what would happen. My eyes met Peter's mischievously, delighting in the fact that I wouldn't lose too badly to him. Yet Peter wouldn't fall for the same trick again and I was almost certain that Peter would now be more motivated to win after I humiliated him, but I still had fun.

As I expected, it took less than three millisecond for Peter to tackle me, wrapping his arms around my petite waist and dragging me to the ground, holding me down and laughing as I squirmed beneath him.

'I win!' Peter cheered and the Lost Boys whooped along with him as he did a mock victory dance just to spite me. I took Peter's outstretched hand and rose to me feet, a bit of a sore looser. Peter smashed his lips to my own and we shared a passionate, yet very quick kiss. Peter pulled away, grinning, and said, 'Celebratory kiss, Tig.'