Chapter 29: Punishments

Hey,
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I now have over 200 votes!
Please vote and comment.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes travelled down to my wrists, where Pan's wrath had split them open. My body was sliced and slashed and abused all over, giving me a spin chilling sickening feeling. He hadn't healed me, he wanted me to tell him where Henry was, but I wouldn't. I refused. Not like this.

Peter Pan knew that I wouldn't give in to violence, submit to someone punishing me for crimes that cannot be defined or reasoned with. I had never told anyone anything under torture. I didn't know my weakness, which made me terrified of Pan even more, because he did.

I tucked my knees underneath my chin and wiped my wet eyes, plastered with thick dried tears that I shed every twilight.

I had been so completely, deeply, maddeningly in love with Peter Pan. But now, as I looked at the dreadful scars he had left behind, I realised that monsters were real. The monsters that Rumple was afraid of, except they don't live under our beds, they live inside of us, inside of Pan... and sometimes, they win.

I chocked on my own thoughts, the hideous, torturing words strangling me.

Pan was here.

Pan was coming.

I could feel him even before he announced his presence. I could feel his sadistic smile.

'Hello, Tiger,' I could recognise that voice anywhere and swallowed heavily, trying not to look up from the floor at Peter Pan crouching down before my cage. Then, frustrated by my lack of reaction, he cooed menacingly, 'Why such a long face?'

'I was wondering when you'd visit, Pan.' I chortled, my eyes lifting off the floor to see Pan travelling around the cage, inspecting the scars and bruises I already had with sadistic pride.

He was alone, which was unusual because he often came with an army of terrified, confused Lost Boys, who didn't know why they were forced to hurt me.

Pan crouched down, trying to look me in the eyes. He tilted his head to and fro, his smile triangular and sinister.

'I want to play a game with you, Tiger Lily...' Pan said with a large, taunting smile. He jumped up from his crouching position to stand further backwards by the trees, not needing to surround himself with any kind of army. 'A really fun game. A game with a prize: if you win, you are healed and unharmed. If you lose, you tell me where Henry is and endure punishments for that delay.'

I swallowed, allowing my heart to race, but not letting my fear show. Cautiously, I asked, 'How do I win? What is this game?'

Pan smirked, enjoying the small power he wielded over me, even though he abused it so much. 'The game continues until I am satisfied and then you can win. The game can also end when you lose, if you shout out in pain or beg for mercy.

'You have yourself a deal,' I agreed.

Not waiting for anything else, Pan stepped forward and snapped open the cage. His hand came in and his palm opened, allowing me to take his outstretched hand. I did so, trying not to think about how nervously sweaty my hand was.

He let go and grinned, grabbing my wrists and tying me between two trees. I yelped as he attached them to the branches, the pain stinging from the previous punishments Pan had given me.

Pan stepped behind me and grabbed my dress, ripping it apart with his hands and turning it into shreds at her feet so I was only standing in the undergarments I wore with the natives. I shivered with a mixture of being startled at the cold and fear about what was to happen.