Chapter 30: The Very Hard Way

Hey,
Thanks for reading. I can't believe I'm on chapter 30 already and I'm on 2.69k reads!
Please vote and comment.
Enjoy
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched wearily as Pan came out before me, his eyes cold and dark.

'Now will you obey me? Do you understand that you are completely and utterly under my mercy? That you are under my control?' Pan demanded, his voice almost a roar of anger and dissatisfaction.

'I control myself!' I snarled back, objecting to everything he was saying. He glared at me even harder, his face inches from mine. He stepped back, surprised at my outburst, but then quickly recovered with an evil smirk.

'You don't get it, do you! Maybe after being tied up you will!' He stepped forward, coming slowly towards me with a dagger in his palm. The blade twinkled and glinted in the moonlight, making me shiver with the foreboding sparkle.

'Such a pretty little face...' He cooed, pausing to gently stroke my cheek, which made my stomach churn with hatred. 'I won't touch it, I prefer you pretty, my little Tiger.'

Reaching out his hand, he plunged it into my chest and I gasped, watching in horror as he ripped out my heart. I felt sick as he gripped it, as if he was holding something pointless, unworthy, in his dirty hands. He knew what it was to me though: it was my freedom and my free will. He just had to speak into it, and he could control me. I was at his mercy.

I watched the way he held my precious organ with curiosity and I watched him with disgust, watching my heart red and pulsing.

'Ironic, no?' I asked him, watching my pulsing, red heart clutched in his right hand, his teeth barred together with anger, trying not to show my fear. 'That the person who has the power to take every heart in the world doesn't even have a heart himself.'

'Oh no, Tiger, it is ironic that I once owned your heart figuratively, and now I own your heart literally,' Pan mused and I glared at him. Pan's eyes came to mine and he gave me a long, hard look, like he was tempting me with my own heart. Then, as his warm smile became sinister, he squeezed it.

I watched with terror as his fingers tightened around it and squeezed it slightly. A sharp pain shot inside my chest and radiated across my body. I winced and he laughed loudly. 'There's more of that coming, Tiger, this is only the beginning.'

He looked at me mockingly, his gaze menacing. I swallowed, my eyes travelling to meet his eyes and then down towards my heart, begging him silently to release me from the torture. Grinning maliciously, his hands clenched around my heart, squeezing tightly and so hard that his fingernails dug into it. I screamed out in pain, the second time he squeezed my heart was far worse than the last.

He briefly let go and I collapsed onto the ground of the cage, panting heavily and sweating. Gasping, I chocked out, 'I'll never tell.'

I would never tell Pan of the location of Henry. The Lost Boys apparently didn't know and were beginning to get worried that Pan wouldn't be able to track Henry down in time, before the sand in the hourglass runs out. He definitely wouldn't be able to, unless I told him exactly where to find Henry. But I wouldn't do that after what the Shadow had told me what Pan intended to do with him. And I especially wouldn't tell him by torture.

An ugly look flashed across Pan's features, looking satisfied at my intense pain. My pain was his pleasure and it sickened me.

He looked almost pleased that I still resisted, like he was delighted that he could continue his sick, twisted torture. I looked at the way he looked at me and my stomach churned with his sadistic smile.