Chapter 32: Don't cross an angry Pan

Hey,
Thanks for reading. I'm so pleased I could update so quickly, although it should be noted that after next Wednesday, I'm going skiing so I doubt that I'll be able to update until Christmas Eve- sorry. I was so thrilled by what happened in the last chapter, but was equally sympathetic and devastated for Henry 😥
Ok, so I've decided to update on my profile that I will splitting this book into two parts. I dislike opening books with hundreds of chapters, particularly if they are around 2000s words a chapter, so I decided to include a sequel. It isn't necessary for you to have read this book, but it certainly helps. It begins as they bring Henry to the camp and follows Tiger Lily trying to help Pan and Henry as she decides what to do: follow her love for Pan or do what is right?
The sequel (whose name I haven't decided) will be released before Christmas and I'll put a notice on my profile and in this book. You'll be able to find it through searching or through my profile.
As always, please vote and comment.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the following morning alone. Peter had woken up early and was talking with the Felix, probably about the current circumstances, like whether I would be able to love him enough to locate the owner of the "Heart of the Truest Believer", leaving me alone that particular morning.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, before sadly flopping my hands back onto my lap. I wanted to join Peter and talk and laugh and plot and do mischievous things, but I knew that I couldn't. Huffing, I decided to get a little revenge plan on Peter that I knew would work a treat.

Grinning mischievously, I slipped one of my usual animal skin dresses and, in order to keep myself warmer (which wasn't much of a problem in Neverland), I put Peter's long sleeved shirt over the top, rolling up the long sleeves. Once I had changed, I made my way towards breakfast.

I casually glided into the seat besides Patrick, Jack and Andrew, who were beginning to tuck into their breakfast, smiling and laughing with each other for a moment.

'Is that Peter's shirt?' Patrick asked me, frowning at it as I glided onto the seat opposite him and beside some of the other Lost Boys, an extremely confused expression plastered across his face.

'Yeah.' I admitted blushing a little as I pulled the long sleeves back down and over my small hands and rested my chin on them. It smelled like Pan.

'Hey, I thought I was the only one who was allowed to share clothes with you!' Jack joked beside me, nudging my side as we giggled together. In return, I nudged his right shoulder as a punishment for being so cheeky about us and my unconventional relationship with my former husband, Peter.

'Did you see Felix and Peter before they left? Do you think they'll be able to find them? Do they think there's no chance of me working it out. Do you think they'll be ok with the situation?' I asked as casually as possible, trying to hide the obvious panic in my ranting tone, once Jack, Andrew and Patrick had stopped almost crying with laughter.

'Yeah, but we only saw Peter... He told us to tell you that he loves you and that he is sorry that you couldn't be there for that particular meeting.' Andrew shrugged, shovelling food eagerly into his mouth and smiling to himself at how adorable the pair of us were together.

'Aww.' I cooed, my smile widening at how much I missed and cared for Peter, despite all of his constant, massive flaws. 'He's so adorable, I miss him so much.'

'So you tell us regularly, you better not turn him into a grown-up, at least only after we find who has the Heart of the Truest Believer.' Patrick teased me, sending me a cheeky smile which I just scowled at in return.