2:It's just a dream

The rest of the day went the same as usual. Rin going to class. Then eventually falling asleep. Then getting yelled at by teachers. All usual.

But when Rin was awake, he wouldn't stop thinking about the dream. That girl. Those purple eyes. The promise. That necklace. The blue moon pendent.

Speaking of the pendent. If that girl was real, and that stuff really happened, shouldn't Rin have that necklace? And why can't he remember the only friend he had other than Yukio?

That's it! Yukio was right!... As usual-.-...

Anyway. He was right! This must just be some random dream Rin made up! It'll probably stop soon. Rin nodded to himself of this thought.

He made a plan to just ignore that dream. It probably doesn't mean anything anyway.

***
The last class Rin had to go to was cram school. Rin walked into the room seeing everyone already seated.

"Wow Okumura. You actually came on time for once." Bon said in a sarcastic voice. "Shut up" Rin spat.

Rin sat down and was greeted by Sheimi

"hi Rin!" Sheimi cheered.

"Hey Sheimi!" Rin replied.

Rin couldn't lie. He did have a crush on Sheimi. But it was the kind of crush that you know will never work. Plus. A blind man could tell that Sheimi liked Yukio. Rin was okay with that too. He is starting to get over his little crush anyway.

Then the bell rang.

Not too long later, Yukio walked in and stood behind the front desk.

"Alright everyone. Today we will be going on a mission."said Yukio. The exwires cheered

Rin was the most excited"Wait! Seriously?! Awesome! we're gonna fight some demons?! Finally!!!!!Are-"

Yukio cut him off"alright class. Settle down. We will be going to the forest to exorcise middle class demons. And we will be going now. We won't be there too long anyway. We just need to exorcise the demons because the demon population is growing."

"Huh? Why's it growing?" Rin asked.

"We are not entirely sure yet, but the most likely reason is that there is a very high class demon that is attracting them here."Yukio answered.

"Can't it be Rin? Since he is the son of Satan. You too Okumura-sensei." Izumo said.

Yukio replied saying "that is true Kamiki-San. But I don't think it's likely considering we are inside the barrier of the school, and Mr. Faust made the barrier stronger. So I don't think we could be detected by other demons."

Yukio then walked towards to door then stopped and turn around to look back at his class"well? Are you all coming? We need to go exorcise those demons." Yukio said.

Then everyone got up and walked out to go on their mission.

***
Yukio put everyone into pairs. Miwa and Shima, Bon and Izumo, and Sheimi and Takara. Rin went with Yukio since there was an odd number of people.

As Rin and Yukio walked through the forest, it was quiet. They did exorcisms on about 2 or 3 low class demons, but that was it.

While walking, Rin spoke"hey... Yukio?"

"Yeah?"

"didn't you say that the demon population was growing?"

"Yeah"

"so... WHY AREN'T THERE ANY DEMONS?!" Rin yelled.

It was silent.

Rin looked where Yukio was supposed to be, but he wasn't there. He turned around seeing Yukio standing still, gripping his gun and looking behind himself with a very serious expression.

Rin now also serious said"Yukio? What's up?"

"Shh quiet" Yukio said still looking behind him. Rin cautiously walked over to Yukio while unsheathing his sword and getting engulfed in blue flames.

It was silent for a while. Until the two heard a huge roar.

"Woah! What was that?!" Rin asked

"a demon... A demon in a lot of pain"Yukio replied.

"You think it's the other exwires?" Asked Rin.

"Not likely because no ones supposed to be where that roar came from. But someone has to be there." After Yukio said this, Rin started sprinting towards the demon.

"Nii-San wait!" Yukio cried out but Rin didn't listen, all he could hear was the demons cry.

When Rin got to the place the demon was, his eyes widened.

It was a huge demon, the size of a full grown tree. It looked like a dog. But it looked larger and more decayed. The demon was engulfed in purple flames. But Rin knew it didn't belong to that demon, seeing that the demon was starting to disintegrate.

On top of the demon, there was a figure engulfed in the same purple flames. They held a Katana and stabbed the demon in the back. The demon cried once more and disintegrated into dust.

Before the demon completely disappeared the purple flamed figure jumped off of it and swiftly landed on the ground, their back facing a few meters away from Rin.

After taking a better look at the figure, Rin realized that it was a girl. She had long, black hair going till her mid-back. The purple flames made her hair kind of glow. She was wearing a black cloak and black shorts. There was also a long, black tail flickering behind her. The girl looked about the same age as Rin.

Rin sheathed his sword causing his flames to disappear and looked back at the girl.

She was gripping her Katana tight, and was staring at the moon above her. The girl realized that someone was behind her so she turned around.

Rin's eyes widened. It was her... It was her.

Rin was looking into those piercing purple eyes again. The same ones from his dream.

A/N
Ohhhh so what do you think of chapter 2? Hope you like it(^.^) see you in the next update!