30: Friends

***Third Person***

"So..." Kina said, "that's what happened. Ever since then, I have been in Gehenna. For four years I have been training and I've gained a lot of strength since then."

Everyone in the room solemnly looked at Kina as she sat cross legged on one of the desks. Looking at the ground.

Until they heard a sniffle.

Everyone turned their heads to Kina's left, seeing Shima on the verge of tears. He was sniffling a lot. But failed to keep himself from finally crying.

"That was..." He sniffled, "s-so sad!" Shima finally covered his eyes with his arm. Beginning to cry into it.

Then everyone heard another sniffle.

They all look at Shiemi who was already crying.

"I-It was..." Shiemi agreed, "Kina-chan, y-you guys have been through... s-so much!"

Kina watched them shocked, then noticed everyone else's sad expressions. They all remained that way until Ayana said,

"Kina... I had no idea..."

"...How would you?" Kina asked without expecting an answer. Then she got up from the desk, and said, "I just wanted you guys to know who I am exactly. Since you summoned me now, and you deserve to know."

Ayana then remembered that she had summoned Kina as a familiar. Out of all the demons in Gehenna... It was Kina who she summoned. Ayana honestly never thought that she'd ever see her again. Not ever.

"But..." Ayana's thoughts where cut off by Kina,"could you do me a favour?" Ayana tilted her head as Kina continued, "please... Don't summon me again."

Everyone's eyes widened. And then Ayana said,

"What?... How.... How come?"

Kina remained silent, then replied, "you see... I never thought that I'd actually see you again, Ayana..."

Neither did I, Ayana thought to herself,

"And..." Kina continued, "back then... What happened with my father... I don't want something like that to happen to you again. I don't want you to get hurt again because of me..."

"Kina, that wasn't-"

"So please!" She cut her off, "don't summon me again. Just rip that paper of yours and never summon me again."

Ayana looked down at the summoning paper in her hand, then back at Kina.

"... I can't Kina..."

"Why not?!" Kina seemed to have grown frustrated. Her teeth were clenched as her bangs casted a shadow over her eyes, so no one could see them. "Just do it Ayana!"

"I can't Kina.... You're my friend..."

"No I'm not!" Ayana tensed,"I'm not your friend Ayana!... I don't deserve your friendship."

Kina then started out the door. Everyone remained silent. No one spoke. But they all made small glances towards Ayana, who stood still. Her hair covered her eyes. As her fists stayed clenched at her sides.

Rin casted Ayana a worried look before he stepped to her side and was about to say something until Ayana suddenly gritted her teeth and jerked her head up.

Rin slightly jumped on the spot as Ayana spun around to look at Yukio. She had a determined look on her face, but you could also see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Yukio, could I....?"

Yukio nodded his head, already knowing what she was going to ask. At that, she ran out the door after Kina.