3:You're Real?!

For a few minuets, it was silent. Rin just gazed into those beautiful purple eyes. They were glowing too.

Then, he snapped out of it and pointed at the girl saying"YOU'RE REAL?!"

"Um...what?... Who are you?..."

Rin then realized how stupid what he said was, but said"... Uhh... I should ask you that. Who are you?" Rin took a step forward a little.

"No... Your the one that came to me, so... who are you?"

The girl sheathed her sword around her waist and her flames disappeared, her eyes stopped glowing as well. Then she looked back at Rin.

"Oh yeah...Right... Sorry... Haha" Rin sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm Rin Okumura"

Right then, the girls eyes widened, and Rin saw recognition in her eyes.

"Do you know me?" He asked "how? Who are you?" Rin walked towards her more and the girl started to step backwards. Her eyes glistening and had something else... Disbelief.

"How? Who are you?!" Rin yelled. He was starting to lose his temper.

The girl now had her back against a tree and Rin had her cornered. His hands were on both her shoulders. Holding them tight."Tell me!" Rin was very angry.

Before he knew it, there were tears streaming down the girls face. Yet she still just gazed at Rin. Rin was shocked. The tears just kept on flowing. The girl didn't even try to wipe them away.

He heard her mumble"Rin?"

"Uhh... Yeah?..."

She sniffled a bit and shut her eyes tight and started to cry more, making no other sounds.

Rin didn't know how to handle this. The last time a girl cried like this in front of him was Izumo, at the bath. But all Rin did then was give her his shirt.

Well... Rin couldn't really do that out here in the middle of the forest... Could he?

Uhh No.

Rin let go of the girl and said"Umm... H-Hey... Don't cry... Sorry. I think I was a bit harsh..."

The girl wiped her tears away and shook her head and said"n-no it's fine... I'm actually really happy."

The girl gave a soft smile and more tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You're happy? Why?" Rin asked, and the girl replied

"I'm happy that your doing okay"she smiled again"how much do you remember about me? Well... Do I even look familiar to you?" The girl asked.

Rin was quiet for a few seconds, then replied saying"I have been having dreams about you I think. But it's always the same dream. Starting and ending at the same spot. It starts about how I met you in a park."Rin looked into the girls purple eyes"and it always ends when your about to tell me your name."

"So you only know how you met me?"the girl asks

"yeah. And I don't even know your name..."Rin then walked a bit closer to the girl."so could you tell me?"

The girl stared into his blue orbs as he gazed at her purple ones. They both snapped out of it when they heard Yukio calling Rin in the distance.

The girl looked toward where Yukio was, then back at Rin. She kept looking back and forth, panicking.

"what's wrong?" Rin asked.

The girl locked her eyes on Rin, then took something out of her pocket. She held the object in her fist, and Rin couldn't tell what it was.