5:Remembering You(part 2)

Rin was now in the monastery with his child self and everyone else.

"So Rin, we heard that you made a new friend at the park today." One of the priest said

"yeah! I did! She's really fun!"kid Rin exclaimed.

"Well we are all really happy that you made a friend like that." The priest said.

"Hey Rin! You wanna help me cook?" Shiro asked "yeah!" Rin said.

***

Kid Rin and everyone else were having Sukiyaki for dinner.

Rin was drooling all over it. He wanted to eat it so bad, but he couldn't even touch anything so... It probably won't work out.

Rin couldn't help but notice how kid Rin was jumping in his seat. It seemed the others noticed this too.

"Umm Nii-San? Are you okay?"Yukio asked

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!" Kid Rin yelled.

Everyone was taken aback by this, including Rin.

It was silent. Then everyone started to burst out laughing.

It really was the best day ever.

***

Everyday after school, kid Rin always went straight to the park to meet up with Ayana. They played non-stop. And they would even talk to each other about the problems they had at school. Or just...anything. Sometimes Ayana would even come over to the monastery for dinner too.

This went on for about 3 months. Rin started to get worried. The dream felt like it was going on for so long.

"Could the necklace have put me a coma?"Rin thought.

Rin started to freak out. But what could he do? He was sleeping for crying out loud! So all he could do was see the memories he had forgotten.

One day, kid Rin came to the park like usual. But Ayana hadn't come yet. He waited and waited... But she didn't come.

Shiro came to pick up kid Rin and saw him sitting on the swing, alone...

"Hey Rin. Where's Ayana-chan?" Shiro asked.

"she didn't come today..." Kid Rin said, quite depressed.

"don't worry Rin, she might have had something to do today. I'm sure she'll come tomorrow."Shiro said

"so let's go home, okay?"

"Okay"kid Rin got off the swing and started to walk home with Shiro, until they heard someone yelling.

"Rin!.... Rin!... Help!" Shiro and kid Rin turned around seeing Ayana running towards them. She looked really tired. Parts of her clothes were ripped as well.

"Ayana? what happened?"kid Rin asked. Ayana ran straight towards Rin and tackled him into a hug.

"Ayana-chan, are you alright? What happened?"Shiro asked. Ayana started sobbing in Rin's shirt.

"Ayana~" the three heard a man coo. They turned around seeing a tall man with spiky black hair and similar purple eyes to Ayana.

He didn't look as nice though. He looked WAY more demonic, and he even had a tail. Rin knew, he was definitely a demon.

Kid Rin probably couldn't see the tail, since he wasn't even close to awakening his demonic powers. But he would definitely have seen the fangs and long, pointy ears.

Ayana looked terrified when she saw the man. She ran behind kid Rin and poked her head out behind his shoulder.

"Who is that guy?"kid Rin asked to no one in particular. But was ignored, when Shiro pulled kid Rin and Ayana behind him and asked the man "who are you?"