8:True Intentions

A/N
Hey guys!
It's me again! And FINALLY, here's the next chapter! Sorry for the semi-late update... I've just been bonding with my lovely British cousins who are visiting Canada!(and yes, I am Canadian😉) but don't worry, I'll never forget about you guys <3
Anyway, enjoy!

Ayana broke...

Even though her flames kept coming and going, like a heart beat, and the chains kept on tightening, she couldn't feel it anymore.

She had a blank look on her face. She was emotionless.

Rin was still standing there and watching Ayana. He knew something was wrong with her.

"Nii-San"

Rin glanced at Yukio who now was standing beside him and watching Ayana as well.

"I need you to tell me something"said Yukio"and your answer will affect on what will happen to that demon."

Rin was silent. But Yukio knew he was listening.

Yukio turned to Rin and asked"Do you... Know this girl?"

Rin replied"....yeah..."

Yukio showed no reaction. Then he asked"Is she... Important to you?"

"...yeah..."

"Who is she?"

"... She's Ayana... Ayana Mizuki..."

"How long have you known her?"

"Well... I knew her when we were nine... But her dad erased my memory of her until now..."

"Erased your memory?"

"Yeah"

Then Mephisto appeared behind the two boys."ah, that's a very tragic story. Forgetting your very best friend for seven years, then suddenly remembering them. Very tragic." He said while nodding to himself with his finger on his chin.

Then Shura came as well. She looked at Ayana and her eyes widened. She jerked her head at Rin and started toward him and slapped her hands on his shoulders.

"You know this girl?!" Shura almost yelled.

Rin was taken aback but replied"yeah?"

Then she said"do you realize how powerful she is?! I fought her once and I almost died!"

"Wait you know Ayana?!"

"Yeah. And when I met her, she had just killed an exorcist."

"...what?!" All the exwires yelled in unison. They were all crowded around Shura now. So she let go of Rin and sighed.

"It was about a year ago."

Flashback***Shura's POV***

I was just outside of the Vatican Headquarters.  While I was walking I saw something I didn't want to see.

An exorcist was being stabbed by a demon.

And yes, it was that demon, the girl with purple flames.

I was very angry. I summoned my sword and started to attack the girl.

She looked surprised by my sudden attack but she still dodged it and jumped backwards.

"Who are you?! And why did you kill that exorcist?!" I yelled.

"I'm Ayana, and I had to."

""Had to?!" You had to?! You don't have to kill someone!"