12:What To Do

***Third person POV***

Rin started to freak out. He didn't know what to do.

Yukio is here and he just came back from a mission, which was to recapture the girl that's presently sleeping in his and Yukio's room.

Rin frantically looked back and forth between sleeping Ayana and the closed door.

"What do I do?!" Rin asked himself. "He's coming!"

Rin ran out the door and shut it behind him. He looked to his right and saw Yukio walking towards him with his jacket in hand.

"Hey Nii-San!" Yukio said

"Uhh sup Yukio!" Rin replied "how was the mission?"

Yukio sighed "terrible. There was no sign of her. It's like she was never even there!"

Rin averted his eyes "oh, I see..."

"You okay Rin?"

"Uhh yeah! I'm fine why?"

"Well... You've just been standing in front of the room door for a while."

Rin then looked at himself and realized he was stiffly standing in front of the door.

Rin laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck "oh yeah... Sorry. Didn't realize... Ha ha..."

It was silent for a while, then Yukio asked "umm you going to move?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, right, sorry..."

Rin still just stood there.

"Nii-San? Any day now."

Rin averted his eyes.

"Rin." Yukio glared "could you move?"

He stayed silent, and Yukio let out an annoyed sigh "geez, what's with you Rin?"

Yukio pushed Rin aside and opened the door.

"Wait! Yukio! I can explain!" Rin ran in behind him

"Explain what?" Yukio asked while walking toward his closet

Rin looked over at his bed and realized...

It was empty.

"Umm.... N-never mind... Haha"

"*sigh* I will never understand you, nii-San" Yukio hung up his jacket then turned to Rin "oh and Rin?"

"Yeah?"

"There are still some questions I'd like to ask you."

"About what?"

"About... Ayana-San..."

"Oh... Okay, what do you wanna know?"

"Well... I already know you met her when you were nine but... How did you meet her?"

"... I met her at the park near the monastery. You know the dream I told you about? Well, that was when I first met her. Well... Not in the dream but what happened in that dream really happened."

"I see... Why don't I know her then?"

"Hmm" Rin thought about it and then he realized that's true! Why didn't Yukio know Ayana if she was such a good friend of his?

He thought back to his dream and tried to think of anything when Ayana and Yukio encountered each other... But the more he thought about it, he realized, Yukio was never there when Ayana was.

Then Rin said "You... Were never there when I was with Ayana for some reason, Yukio..."

"Hmm" Yukio thought for a while "so, we were nine right Rin?"