4:Remembering You (part 1)

A/N
Hey everyone! It's me again! Hope you like the story so far! Don't know if I'm doing that good or not... Well anyway! This chapter is going to be Rin's memories, but Rin is experiencing his dream as his present self.
And so you don't get confused, there are 2 Rin's. The child version of himself which I call "kid Rin" and the Present Rin we all know and love which I just call "Rin". You'll understand once you start reading. So here it is!

Rin was standing in a park. There weren't many kids. Only a few. He recognized two of them.

A kid version of himself and his brother, Yukio.

Little Rin was on a swing, while Yukio was playing with another kid in a sandbox.

Rin and kid Rin both heard someone around the corner of the park. They both looked toward the sound.

"Why are your eyes purple? That's weird!" A boy said to a girl in the corner. The two boys both had their arms crossed.

"Oh yeah" Rin thought"it's that dream again. But this one feels different..."

"I was born like this." Murmured the girl.

"Ehhhh. That's really weird! What are you a demon or something?" Said the boy beside the other. Then the other boy laughed"yeah! That's it! She must be a demon!"the boys started to crowd the girl.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Yelled kid Rin.

Rin watched as his little self sprinted at the group and pummelled them down.

"Sato! Let's get out of here!" A boy yelled "demon!" Yelled Sato, while they ran passed Rin. Who wasn't seen one bit.

Rin looked back at kid Rin, who was just glaring the direction the boys ran. Rin saw the little girl he saved walk toward kid Rin as he turned around to look at her.

It was the same girl like always in Rin's dream. She wore a green dress, and a crescent moon necklace. She had short, black hair and the same beautiful purple eyes.

"Thank you for saving me" the girl said with a closed eye smile. Kid Rin smiled, rubbed the back of his neck, and gave her a toothy grin

"hehe no problem! I just don't like it when people call people demons. They call me that a lot." Kid Rin said now with a sad smile.

Rin looked down at the floor and remembered how he was treated as a child. How they were always afraid of him, and wanted nothing to do with him. He then looked back at the two kids. Hands in his pockets.

"Oh. I see. I'm the same. But I've gotten used to it" the girl said also with a sad smile.

"how can you get used to it? I could never."kid Rin asked.

The girl looked at him and said"I don't know. I just did. I got used to being called a demon."

There was silence between the two kids, so Rin walked over to a nearby bench to sit, then looked back at them.

"hey! Why don't we be demons together?" The girl asked

"Demons together?" Asked kid Rin.

"Yeah so we won't get sad or angry or lonely. We can stick together and be demons together!"the girl exclaimed with a hopeful smile.

Rin smiled at this. He liked this part of the dream. It gave him a nice feeling, even though he didn't even know who this girl was, it felt like a nostalgic memory to him. 

Kid Rin stared at the girl in wonder until he smiled and gave a toothy grin."Yeah! Let's be demons together!"

Then kid Rin held out a pinky."promise?"