Chapter 7

Lauren's P.O.V.

It's been five days since the tour started and Y/N has been... distant... Ever since the time that she fell on my lap and I gave her a little wave.... Did I do something wrong??? Is this about the time where I stole her cookie and just laughed at her face? Or the clothes that I 'borrowed' but never returned them...

Now we are practicing more and more for the tour. Y/N is in the other room doing the same. We are about to start practicing for Going Nowhere when suddenly the door opened.

"Hey!!! Wassup!!!" Kevin hollered giving Sean a high five with Y/N trailing behind him with her headphones on, mumbling some of the lyrics of the song she is listening. "Yo!!! My man!"

"Hey girls!" He turned to look at us. We waved and screamed 'Hi' with Camila running to give him her Koala hug which he gratefully accepted. "Hello to you too, mija."

He turned to Y/N giving her a questioning look. He went to her, with Camila still clinging onto him, nudging Y/N.

Y/N jumped a little and slapped the arm of Kevin. "What the fudge man? You threw off my groove!" She crossed her arms. Aww!!! She looks so adorable. "Don't go all Disney and shit with me. You didn't greet the girls." She looked up at her eyes widened. She looked at us one by one and when her eyes landed on mine, I saw a flash of hurt and sadness on those Y/EC eyes of hers. Her eyes lingered on mine for a moment and she quickly looked down and she sighed, running a finger through her hair and she muttered a small 'Hello'.

Normani quickly went to her side and asked her what happened. She gave her a look and Mani's eyes widened. For a second there I thought Mani's eyes looked at me but I think it was a figment of my imagination.

"Ummm..." Kevin started, looking at Y/N worriedly. "Actually, we are done with our practice because this little nugget right here-" He put his arm around infuriated me. Wait... What???

Y/N glared at Kevin and muttered, "I'm not a little nugget... I'm a tough nugget!" She puffed. Awww!!!

"-Whatever. This 'tough' nugget-" He air-quoted the word tough, making Y/N roll her eyes. "-was so focused in doing the practice."

We looked at Y/N and she chuckled nervously. "Need to forget something... Sorry..."

"So, we decided-" But Y/N cut him off again, "You."..."-Whatever. I-" He pointed to himself. "To come here and watch your practice cause Y/N's no fun." He pouted.

"I'm right here you know." Y/N pouted back and then they started a pouting contest. Can I just kiss that pout away? Wait... Whaaaa?

I shook my head and looked down. I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes. Why did I suddenly thought about that?? I know I'm gay but... Do I really like her enough to kiss her so badly... Or it's been a long time since I had seen her and I just want her so badly... What the fudge is this???? She's just my friend.... She said it herself when I dog-piled her... We're friends... Yup... Just friends...

Then suddenly, I felt cold water being splashed all over me."YO!!!! LAUSER!!! EARTH TO LAUSER!!!! COME IN LAUSER!!!" Dinah screamed at my ear and I smacked her right across her face... "Like... Ow??? YOU ARE GONNA PAY!!!"

"Houston, we have PROBLEM!!!" She screamed, running of to who knows where but I chased after. "Oh, you are so gonna get it!!!"

"Have mercy!!!"

"MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK!!!"

"I'm sorry!!!"

"BLOODY MURDER!!!"

"ALLY!!! TAME THAT BEAST!!!"

"You got yourself into this..."

"CAMILA?!?!"