Chapter 18

Your P.O.V.

"Lauren."

"What."

"I have one question."

"Shut up. I'm driving."

"Do you-" I made a sizzling noise, "- even a slight idea - I mean, I like you and all but- do you have a certain destination or something because I swear I saw the exact same cat I saw a while back."

She hit the brakes so abruptly that I hit my head on the dashboard. "What the hell, Lauren?"

"Shut up. I'm mad at you." She muttered, driving again, glaring at the road for no particular reason or maybe because of me but let's face it. I'm adorable. Nobody can get mad at me.

"You can't be mad at me." I looked at her, wriggling my eyebrows even though she can't see me doing it.

"I am." She said, making a left turn. "You were flirting with him in front of me."

"I'm just being nice and accepted his compliment, babe. It wasn't a big deal." I shrugged it off, looking ahead.

"But it was to me." She said. I turned to look at her and saw her little frown and that crease between her eyebrows which basically screams 'I'm sad. Love me.'.

"Stop this car." I commanded. She looked at me questioningly but I still said, "Stop this motherfucking car."

She hit the brakes again and again, I hit the dashboard. "Seriously, Jauregui? Ouch!"

She shrugged and pulled me close to her, kissing my temple. "Is that better, princess?"

I nodded but I remembered my real goal for stopping the car and went to her side of the car. I straddled her and just put my arms around the headrest. "What the hell are you doing, Y/N? This ain't funny."

I kissed her cheek and just slid my lips to her ear, "I just love how pale you are because even it's dark, I can see your face flush."

"You can't do this to me, Evans. Not cool." She growled, "Get off of me before I do something that I might regret."

"You can't do shit to me, Jauregui." I laughed, throwing my head back then facing back at her. "And I can do anything I want with you. You know why?"

"Why?" She said, having this faint smile on her face.

"Because I am here with you and not with him." I stated, brushing her hair with my fingers. "You don't need to be jealous of him, babe. You're the one that I want."

"You're a dork." She said, giggling because I sang the 'whoo oohh ohhh' part. 

"You like this dork." 

"Sadly, I do." She whispered happily, kissing my forehead. We were in the same position the entire time with my head on her chest just chilling when she nudged me, making me look at her. She had this really excited expression on her face so I don't know if it is a good sign or not. "I know a place."

I was about to go back to my seat when she pulled me back, "Who said you could move?"

I stayed put and just curled into a ball so that she could drive properly while she adjusted the seat and off we go.

---------

"Tadaaaa."

"You rented bicycles."

"In fact, I did."

"But it's dark outside." I said with a worried expression.

"That's whats making it amazing!" She said excitedly, throwing her hands up in the air. I chuckled nervously because she doesn't know one tiny detail.