Chapter 12

Your P.O.V.
Ever since Lauren threatened James, he never really talked to me like you know. Ever. I know that he broke my heart and shit but... He holds a piece that I could never take back.

I ran a finger through my hair and sighed. Why Jesus Christ? I prayed everyday yet you blessed me with a fragile heart with a drama-filled life. I looked up and I saw the girls messing about with their takeover videos (Takeover videos, where art thou?). Lauren started to laugh so hard that she needed to be out of the shot. She jogged to my spot and she held her hand out.

"Stop being emo and start being Y/N." She urged her hand closer and I just rolled my eyes. "What if I don't want to?" I challenged.

Remind me to never challenge a Jauregui. EVER.

She grabbed my ankle and literally dragged me. I was sitting on the couch by the way so that meant that I banged my head on the floor and you could probably can imagine the pain I'm feeling right now. I groaned in pain and Lauren instantly stopped and looked at me for a little while before she immediately bent over me and rubbed my head. "Are you alright? I'm sorry! You're lighter than I expected." She giggled and I just groaned some more.

"Really, Lauren?" I started."I was in the verge of dying and here you are basically laughing at me as the light of my eyes fade away." I whine at her, making her laugh some more. "Oh, my dearly beloved Y/N. You childish twerp." She cooed while pinching my cheeks. I slapped her hands away, crossed my arms and pouted at her. Wait.... Something's not right.

I looked up and saw the camera pointed at us while Dinah is pointing at us saying, "Here, you see a live yet rare Y/SN interaction, Make sure you don't distur-" We cut her off by flipping her off and she quickly put her hand on her chest.

"Tsk. Rude." She flipped her hair and looked at the camera. "Boi, I swear to sweet baby Jesus that Imma knock them out one day." She rubbed her temples and the others just kept on laughing. "And that's why you don't disturb Y/SN." Camila laughed while hugging a pouting Dinah.

Lauren stood up and held out her hand for me to grab on but I shook my head."Carry!" I said in baby voice while holding out my arms like a child. She literally awwed and whispered, "Oh my gosh! My wittle baby, Y/N." She pinched my cheeks and dragged me to the sofa. She positioned me like a baby and she rocked slowly back and forth. "Dinah! Sing Y/N the spanish soothing song I taught you the other day." Camila squealed at Dinah, clutching Dinah's arms and shaking the crap out of her.

Dinah gave her a questioning look and Camila hinted, "You know. The song?"

Dinah being Dinah said, "Ooooohhhhhh.....That song." She acted like she knew but she turned to Normani and Ally, motioning her hand to her neck and waving left and right. She mouthed to them, 'Fall back'.

We heard someone sniffle and when we looked at Camila, she has her head down while her shoulders are shaking. Dinah panicked and she started to say, "Oh my Lord, I just remembered the song! I remember the song!" She ran to me and ran her fingers through my hair.

She coughed for effect and I noticed Camila clasping her hands together like she saw the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. Dinah started to sing and we all face-palmed because we all know that that wasn't the song Camila taught her.

With a soothing voice she started, "Amigas. Cheetahs. Friends for life."

"You know what? I quit!" Camila raised her hands, walking towards the door but was blocked by Big Rob. She pouted while Big Rob just shook his head. "It's not fair!" She crossed her arms. "Dinah disgraced me and you won't let me make a grand exit. Hella rude."

I scoot closer to Lauren and whispered, "She's becoming a DINAH." We gasped and Dinah has an offended look on her face. "What's wrong with being a Dinah? I'm cute."