Chapter 19

Your P.O.V.

I had a great loving hate for chain messages back in my days. Wait. You didn't expect me to start this chapter with this? Well, tough luck bub. You are gonna listen, more like read, what I got to say.

Remember those chain messages you get from your friends that says 'Share this to live', 'Send this to your love ones', 'LIKE THIS OR YOU'LL DIE'. Yeah, those. I fucking hate them to my fucking soul. I would block the bitch for a while then after they realize what they have done, I will just unblock then we lived happily ever after.

I blame myself for not forwarding the chain messages I got back in 2009 because trying to run to the bus is a bitch.

I blame the chain messages.

"LAUREN! WHY ARE YOU STOPPING?"

"MY SHOES ARE UNTIED!"

"REALLY, LAUREN?!?! THE BUS IS ABOUT TO LEAVE US IN 3 MINUTES AND NOW YOU SAY YOUR SHOES ARE UNTIED?"

"I MIGHT TRIP OKAY?!?!"

"RUN, BITCH! RUN!"

"I AM RUNNING!"

Yup. We are running. The car broke down, of-freaking-course. This is literally great. Lauren was just laughing when the car broke down and while we were checking the car, she had the audacity to say, "I think it is not good under the hood." Then she did the gun fingers at me and I wished I brought a gun.

Here we are, a couple of meters away from the bus with the girls waving their arms around, Camila and Dinah jumping. Lauren laughed then sprinted to them, leaving me behind. Is she challenging me to a race? No, she did not.

I was an athlete back then so she is going down. (A/N Training is such a bitch.)

I channeled all my energy and just did long strides to overtake her. Good thing I wore a skirt. I never felt so free.

"What the-" Lauren muttered when I zoomed past her and ran straight to the girls. I didn't dare look back because just like what my trainer said, 'Never look back or else you'll trip'. (A/N My trainer is such a bitch.)

I was meters away from the girls when I forgot to do one essential thing. I forgot to slow down.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I screamed while trying to slow down but it was too late. I slammed straight to Dinah which I immediately prayed to the Almighty Lord Jesus to accept me to heaven because Dinah is growing some horns and I might die.

"I am going to GET YOU, Y/N LILY EVANS!" Dinah shrieked, locking me with her arms because I'm on top of her and this fact just made her job easier. Oh Lord. 

I just hugged her and muttered, "Make it quick. I just want to say I love you and I will be there for you when you need me."

Dinah gave me the 'Awwwww' face and nuzzled her face to my hair. The girls 'awweeed' at the moment but with Lauren saying 'Ew'. That's my girl.

-------

WE ARE GOING TO MIAMI! YASSSSSSSSS!

Wait. I didn't tell you? After a couple of days, me and the girls are going to Miami for the tour and guess who lives in Miami? 

No. Not Lauren and Camila, you moron. Well, they do actually live the- BUT that's not the point!

I'm going to see my family since like forever! I hope Mami is doing well. Christopher should be getting straight A's and Jade should better hide her 'date' because I already got some questions ready and a little hint, there are right and wrong answers in this one. Just thinking about my family makes me feel giddy inside. Like there is a bunch of horses running around and just making a mess.