Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, guys!" I waved frantically at the camera.

"So, I want to start a new line for my channel. And it involves 5 beautiful ladies joining me."

"You guessed it right! Fifth Harmony is gonna join me in my channel until the very end of the tour!"

"And I'm gonna call it, HARMONIZING WITH EVANS!"

"First order of business... Drum roll, please!" I hit the table at my side.

"I'm gonna do a challenge with each and every one of them!"

"And I'm gonna start with my favorite person!" I screamed.

"Did someone call my name?"

"In your wildest dreams, Dinah Jane."

"Normani... What have you done?" Dinah had this grim expression on her face behind the camera and I'm here looking all confused.

Dinah sighs and started counting. "In 3... 2.... *sighs* 1..."

"SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER ME! STANDING IN A NICE DRESS! STAR-"

"STARING AT THE SUNSET, BABE!"

"Lauren! You had officially ruined my groove."

"Whatever." She flipped her hair and I smiled adoringly. She looks so cute.

Then suddenly, the door was kicked open and there stood my adorable guest. "Hey y'all!"

"Allyson!!! You could like open the freaking door! Not kick it! You are not the one who's gonna pay all that!" I quickly said.

I looked at Ally's face and I felt my heart fall. "Just kidding! Don't pout! I love you so much!" I kissed her forehead and she sighed in content.

I looked at the others and I saw Dinah smirk at Lauren. Lauren smacked the back of her head, making her wince in pain.

"Just fucking film the video!" Lauren yelled and I smiled. How can I stop her from being so adorable? My cheeks hurt.

"I will totally not cut that out of the video." I said and she glared at me.

"Okay!" I ran back to my chair and I patted the seat next to me.

"Allyson! Sit here! I will explain the game!" I giddily said and she laughed at me.

I looked at the camera and said "So the challenge that we are going to do is the!!!! You say it Allyson!" She laughed at me and she screamed "THE WHISPER CHALLENGE!"

"If it's called the whisper challenge then why are you not whispering?" Camila muttered, trying to hold back a laugh and Dinah smacked her head.

"Oh my God, Camila. You can't just ask people why they are not whispering." She laughed..

"Anywho-" I said, doing the 'bitch you talking to my face' emoji. 💁 That emoji.

"So basically, one of us is gonna put on this headphone-" I showed the headphone. "-and put on any song in full blast. Loud enough for the other player to hear."

"Then the other player will say a phrase or a sentence and the other one will guess it!" Ally excitedly explain.

"The more sexual it is! The better! Let's do it!" I added and I looked at Ally and see her doing the sign of the cross.

"I'll go first!" I raised my hand and quickly put on the headphones. I quickly put on Ally's audition piece and making her glare at me.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows.