Chapter 10

Your P.O.V.

Whoa! My video with Ally was trending for a several days and the fans can't wait to know who's next.

Well... Normani's next and I think this episode would get weird... I'm just saying.

"Are you ready?" I turned to Normani and she then started singing the 'Are you ready' song in 'The Princess and the Frog'.

Then suddenly someone screamed so loud that made Dinah scream back, "SHUT UP!"

The screaming didn't stop and the sound of running joined in. The door opened and there stood Camila, pointing her index finger to Normani and grimly said, "I am deeply offended of your singing of Disney songs without me. Now-" She tilted her head a little in a creepy way and continued with a scary tone, "-YOU MUST DIE!"

She took out her banana sword and charged at a shrieking Normani (I'm not joking. She shrieks like a witch).

"Stop that! Ow! WHAT THE ACTUAL F-CAMILA!" Normani screamed covering her head with her eyes and I, however, decided to film this video.

@Y/N_Evans: I just want to film in peace😭 *Video attached*

Both their phones vibrated and they took out their phones. They looked up and stared at each other then to me. Then back to each other. I see Camila do the smallest nod and they turned to me slowly. They raised their fingers to me and said, "You must DIE!" Charging at me, leaving it to me to do the most heroic thing I could think of.

No... Not run away and grab my magical rainbow sword that's stashed in my bunk. No.

I screamed.

As they continue hitting me, I screamed "RAPE!!!! HELP!!! THEYRE MOLESTING MY BEAUTIFUL BODY!!!" (A/N I literally do this when someone tries to tickle me.)

I heard the door open and I saw the rest of the girls, with their eyes wide open.

"I WANT TO BE PURE!!!! IM WAITING AFTER MARRIAGE!!!" I grabbed a pillow and hit them back as they giggled their lives out.

"Ok! Break it up! Break it up!" Lauren screamed over the noise, pulling me up and carrying me to the sofa. She cradled me like a little baby and caressed my hair.

Kissing my forehead, she said in a cute baby voice, "Nobody does that to my baby!" She then pouted her lips. Ugh!!! Stop it already! You're too adorable!

"Ok!!!! Ok! I get it! I'm your baby! Can I film now?" I pouted at her and she pouted back.

"I don't wanna. You're too comfy!" She hugged me tighter.

"Lauren- Lauren! LAUREN!!!!" She looked at me shocked but I kissed her cheek.

"I promise, I will cuddle with you after the video." I proclaimed.

"You promise?" She pouted and stick out her pinky. I laughed at her actions and I connected our pinkies together.

"I promise." I kissed my thumb and she did the same. As we kissed our thumbs, I noticed the distance between us. We were so close together that I could kiss her right now.

We heard a little sniffle from the girls and we looked up at them. Dinah was recording us and Ally was wiping away imaginary tears. "My ship! It's sailing!"

"Guys! She has a boyfriend." I mumbled, standing up and heading towards the camera and readjusting the angle.

I heard a faint 'what's her problem' and a faint 'ouch'.

I recomposed my self with a deep breathe and I looked back to them. "Normans? How about we'll start the video? Yeah?"

I sat down and patted the seat next to me. "LETS DO IT!"