Chapter 14

A/N

Before anything else..... I was watching back fetus harmony and stumbled upon them prank calling fans... NOSTALGIA FUCKING CAME TO ME AGAIN. So I request y'all to watch that video and let's ride down memory train together.

________________

Your P.O.V.

We're on the road again but I decided that I'm gonna stick with the girls until the next destination. I mean why not? I'm feeling like it today. Plus, my bus is kind of lonely. I wish I just requested that I'm gonna share with the girls.

We're actually going to Houston and you probably know what happened to Normally.

"ALLY! I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!" They jumped up and down and need I remind you that we're in a moving bus. So, they ended up falling.

We're hanging out in lounge right now and Dinah just can't stop cuddling with me. I looked down at her, seeing that she's fallen asleep. Awwww. I think the constant movement of the bus wooed her to sleep. I put my arm around her and held her tighter. She let out a contented sigh and cuddled further into me. I smiled slightly and rested my chin on the top of her head. She's so cuddly, I can't even.

I heard muffled noises by my side which I can't help but look at. It was Camren with Lauren holding back Camila on the couch. She had her legs wrapped around Camila, preventing her to come in our area. Camila kept on screaming but it was muffled due to Lauren's hand preventing it.

I raised my eyebrows at them and Lauren quickly answered my silent question, "Nothing! Camila's being an idiot." She smile sheepishly while Camila glared at her. I think Camila bit her because Lauren yelped in pain and practically slapped Camila. They fought and fought and Camila let's out a quick, "Lauren's jealous!"

*Slap

Ooohhhh. That's gotta hurt.

"Laaaauuuuurrrreeennnn!" Camila cried out like a child and desperately wriggled out of her embrace, running to me. In instinct, I opened my other arm and she quickly hugged me, putting my arm around her just like what I did with Dinah. She nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck and mumbled, "Lauren's being mean."

"Stop being mean, Jauregui." I playfully glared at Lauren while she sticked her tongue out. I did it back and she just giggled at me. I smiled and looked down. There's the flips again.

"Why's Lauren jealous?" I whispered to Camila. She giggled and looked at Lauren. Lauren glared and mouthed. "Don't you dare."

"She wants to cuddle with you but you were occupied by Dinah, now by ME!" She whispered and I internally Awwwed. Lauren wants to cuddle with me?

"LAUREN!" I whispered-yelled because Dinah is sleeping. She turned to me but rolled her eyes and went back at her phone. I furrowed my eyebrows and saw a pillow on the floor. I tried to stretch my legs to reach it. It's very hard when you have two girls hugging you to death.

At long last, I got the pillow closer to me and slowly slid my feet under it. Counting slowly, I kicked it high enough to hit Lauren and it did. It did hit Lauren in the face and she quickly glared at me.

"I wanna be smothered with your love — COME HUG ME!" I whispered and she smiled slightly. She put her phone on the table and quickly hugged me on the front. She's practically on my boobs right now and I don't give a single flying fuck.

"They're comfy." She said but was muffled when she nuzzled her face on my boobs. I giggled slightly and embraced her with my legs.

"Don't squeeze them so much." I started. She looked at me skeptically. I can't help but chuckle and say, "I use them too, you know."