Chapter 20

Your P.O.V.

My little sister had the fucking guts in suggesting truth or dare to the young ones and she even got the adults to get out of the room because this is for teenagers only and for the record I am not an adult. I'm still a child that gets paid.

I can never understand on how she manage to convince the adults even though in exactly 2 hours, the concert is about to start and an hour before is the meet and greet. I'm sorry if I'm such a buzz kill but my little sister is up to something no good and I am not ready for this.

We are now sitting in a circle with the furniture set aside and I was sitting beside my sister with Scarlett by my right. Lauren was exactly on my front, cuddling Lucy with Vero on her left. And yes, Vero is really cool. She really is like Scarlet but with less horns. I'm just kidding!

Or am I?

"Okay! I'll start!" Normani screamed, raising her hands and pointed to Ally, "Truth or dare and don't you be a pussy, Ally. I'm watching you."

Ally gulped visibly and muttered, "I'm not a pussy." And with more confidence she said, "Dare."

Normani laughed and just said, "I dare you to kiss Camila."

Ally's eyes widened and then glared at Normani while Camila gasped, "The fuck Mani?"

We 'ooohhhhed' at them and I felt Scarlett grab my hand and intertwine them and I immediately kissed the back of my hand. Scarlett looked at me weirdly and I just replied, "I don't know what your hand touched today. Do you got a problem with that?"

She rolled her eyes and put her focus back to the game. I felt Jade come closer to me and whisper, "Scarlet knows the plan. Go along with it."

I rolled my eyes at her and hissed, "Even I don't know the plan. What the fuck?"

She just shrugged me off and then urged Ally to do the dare. Ally looked at us pleadingly and when she looked at me, I had to turn away because I didn't want to feel guilty.

She sighed then crawled to where Camila was. Camila was looking quite scared and excited in the same time. Hmmmmmmmm. This bitch is hiding something.

The moment their lips meet, the crowd goes wild. Seriously? I never expected Ally to do that. I give her big props for that. She's amazing.

She quickly went back to her spot and hid her face with her hands.

"Is wittle Awy bwushing? " Dinah teased in a child like voice.

"No. I'm not." Ally grumbled but then later on, she smirked. "Dinah. Truth or dare?"

Dinah then had an 'Oh, God' face then the game went on.

It was pretty eventful. My brother dared Vero to get a spoon filled with mayo and just leave it inside her mouth for the next five turns and the truths are so personal that I can't even.

When it came to Scarlett, oh my God, my, does she have a plan.

"Lauren, truth or dare." She smirked, giving Jade a side glance then turned back to Lauren. Lauren looked scared and looked at me for reassurance. I didn't look back because I might give away the fact that I was jealous and I, Y/N, never admit defeat.

"T-truth." She coughed up.

"Did you and Lucy ever happened?" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, SCARLETT. I THOUGHT WE WERE AMIGAS CHEETAHS. FRIENDS FOR LIFE. YOU THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS OR WHAT?

Lauren gulped and then looked back at Lucy. Lucy gave her a nod and Lauren replied with a, "Yes, we did."

"Okay! Next turn! Who's next?" I said quickly, clapping my hands together while looking at Scarlet, begging her to stop.