Chapter 21

Your P.O.V.

A little recap. Lauren wanted to talk to me and I almost shat my pants.

I looked at Jade for reassurance but I remembered that she went with Christoph and mom. I'm stuck in this shit. Scarlett is drunk as fuck, the other girls are scolding her with Dinah backing her up. Vero and Lucy were just taping the whole thing which reminds me that I didn't upload a video for like 2 weeks. My fans are going to kill me.

I heard some snapping noises and saw Lauren looking down at me. I was sitting by the end of the bed and she was standing up. "I'm sorry. You were zoning out and I didn't know what to do."

"Oh y-yeah." I stuttered, "Okay. Let just go somewhere private."

Her face lit up, dragging me out of the room and to the elevator. She pressed the button of the highest floor. She grabbed my hand again, leading me to the end of the hallway that has a door saying 'Rooftop'. Oh, I see where we are going. We went outside and my God, that was beautiful. The stars are out tonight, making the constellations that my dad pointed out to me when I was young. The moon was in its full form, dancing with the stars.

"Hello, Mr. Moon," Lauren whispered, looking up with a faint smile etched on her face. I was shocked that she did that. I only mentioned once about my unhealthy obsession for the moon. I may be mad at her but she is still the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. Her eyes were glistening with the moonlight and it was like as if it was one with the stars. It wasn't just green. It has gray like the thunderstorms, black like the night sky, yellow like the bright sky and gold like her pure heart. Every time I look at her, I see little things that added to my list of reasons 'Why I Fell In Love with Lauren Jauregui'.

She motioned for me to follow her to the railings which got me thinking. Didn't she mention that she is afraid of heights?

"I am but I am ready to conquer it just for you." She whispered to me while looking at the view in front of us. Shit, I said that out loud.

"Yeah, you did." She smiled, glancing back at me. I felt my cheeks burning, making me turn away.

"Y/N?" She called out and I looked back at her, "Sorry."

It was a kind of an awkward air that was floating around and I felt like I was suffocating. I don't know what to do. Oh my gosh. Take me now.

"Back then, I really thought that Lucy would be the one for me. That she would be my endgame. I always tell myself to just wait for her because you know that I believe in soulmates. I was devastated to know that she wanted to take a break because she can't handle the distance and I understand because before everything with this fame, we were together and she doesn't want to think that we were worlds apart and all she could do is facetime or skype or some shit." She started but I cut her off by raising my hand to make her stop.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, feeling my heart break because instead of trying to fix this, it felt like she was defending Lucy against me. I see how it is.

"Because I want, to be honest with the person I really love."

Okay, shit. I didn't see how it is. Wait.

"L-love?" I stuttered, almost choking on my own spit, "Are you saying-"

"Yes." She said, staring right into my eyes and grabbed my hands. She kissed them and continued, "I loved you since the first time I saw your videos. I loved you since you opened the doors of the meeting room and looked at you for the first time. I loved you since you showed me your room. I loved you even before I knew I loved you."