Chapter 8

Lauren's P.O.V.

(The time where she could tell the girls... I lost count.)

I looked at the girls watching a movie.... Without me again. They had been doing this for the past few days. Ignoring me like I wasn't their friend at all. I sat down on the floor with my back on the wall. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Y/N has been doing the same thing but I never knew why... Did I offend her in some type of way??? Or did she already know about Brad and she's just jealous???

I laughed silently and shook my head. No it can't be... She doesn't have feelings for me..

I looked up and exhaled. I need to tell the girls. I need to tell the girls now.

After a couple of minute to gather my courage, (Cause I know that I will shit myself if I don't) I went inside the living room and cleared my throat. The girls looked at my direction but quickly looked back at the movie. I feel tears start to build up in my eyes. I sniffed and I saw Ally looked sideways and I saw a pitiful look written across her face but it quickly disappeared.

I sighed while tears are falling from my eyes. I chuckled silently and finally spoke with a raspy voice, "You know, I miss you girls." I sniffed.

"If I should have known that if I ever date someone and this is your reaction then I will probably die with 49 cats with me." I chuckled lightly.

"I thought you were my friends. I thought that you would wait for me to explain." I looked at Camila while she put her head down.

"But you didn't. You let hate cloud your own minds and forget that I'm still here."

"That I still have feelings and that I'm smart enough to know that I would be so stupid to go back with him."

"You should have considered the fact that I hate him for doing the things that he did to me and thought of a different scenario."

"What if I was blackmailed by him? What if the fans wants us back together??? What if I did it for you girls?" I quickly wiped my tears.

"I thought the moment that I agreed to Simon that I would date Brad, you would understand that I need all of you in this."

"I need all of you in this but you were never there."

"I'll tell you the truth and I will be on my way and never look back." I looked up and smiled wearily while the girls are looking at me with tears in their eyes.

"I was given a choice. I know that if I choose either of which I know that you would all hate me. That you would forget me like I was never there when you had your success and your downfalls. News flash girls, I was there."

"My choices are either..." I looked at them one by one and sighed.

"Brad or no more Fifth Harmony."

"Fifth Harmony has been my life for the past years. You had been my life and I never could imagine my life without you."

"While Simon was waiting for my answer, I imagined a world without you."

"A world where there's no Camila waking you up in the middle of the night asking for you to come with her to buy pizza and agreed with her to stop that little pout of hers."

"Where there's no Normani asking for you to randomly dance to Beyoncé whenever you're feeling down and a world where there's no Hot Chocolate." I chuckled silently.

"No Dinah to prank to and running away from her when she has a weapon. Heck, who's gonna look after my future kids or her godchild if she isn't there???"