Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.

FUCKING. HELL.

Yup... That sums up everything that has happened in the last 8 hours. Saw that freaking bastard. Didn't get the chance to have a marathon with Renster. Can't sleep because whenever I close my eyes, he's fucking there. AND NOW.... I can't fucking find my favorite fucking cereal. FUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE...

I gave up finding it and just grabbed an apple. I didn't really feel like going out so I just settled into wearing my black yoga pants, black 'What is life?' hoodie and a black sports bra underneath. Yes.. I am goth af... Deal with it...

I grabbed a popcorn that I found on the table and quickly went to the back lounge of the bus. Right when I was about to sit down with my laptop on my hand, my phone vibrated non-stop. I sat down and I saw it was the group chat I have with the girls.

GROUP CHAT: " Fifth harMOSEXUALS😆😁🌈🌈🤗🤐"

Banana-bitch: GOOD MORNING FAM!

Chicken-wings-bitch: Shut up cabello...

Waffle-bitch: I would like to say that we have such an inappropriate names.

Sushi-bitch: I don't see a problem at all.

CORN-AND-ICE-CREAM-EATING-BITCH: Well I love the names... But change mine...

MAIN-BITCH: Bishhhh... No..

CORN-AND-ICE-CREAM-EATING-BITCH: 😑😑😑🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

MAIN-BITCH: Awwwwwww I love you too💕💞💓💝💖💗

Sushi-bitch: So.... Y/N, how are you?

MAIN-BITCH: I'm... Fine... I guess..

Banana-bitch: Don't worry, babe. We've got your back.

Chicken-wings-bitch: Yup... WE LOVE YOU!!

Waffle-bitch changed her name to God loves you🙏🏻

God loves you🙏🏻: Much better...😊

Sushi-bitch: Seriously?

God loves you🙏🏻: Yes... Now, if y'all want to go to heaven then y'all need to behave.

CORN-AND-ICE-CREAM-EATING-BITCH: 😏😏😏

MAIN-BITCH: 😏😏😏

God loves you🙏🏻: Don't you dare...

CORN-AND-ICE-CREAM-EATING-BITCH: DOES YOUR PUSSY POP SEVERELY?

MAIN-BITCH: BARELY!

God loves you 🙏🏻: Lord, bless their souls....

CORN-AND-ICE-CREAM-EATING-BITCH: Well, He already blessed Y/N.... Cause mama got a nice ass.... Right Laur? *nudge*nudge*wink*wink*

Sushi-bitch: Fuck you

Chicken-wings-bitch: I guess me and Camz will get a reward after this... Right mama Als?😇😇😇

Banana-bitch: Can we get a cookie, Mama Als?😇😇😇

God loves you 🙏🏻: Of course, my babies... You will get as many cookies as you want...

MAIN-BITCH: AWWWWWWWW!!!! What about me?

CORN-AND-ICE-CREAM-EATING-BITCH: And me?

Sushi-bitch: And- you know what? Forget it.... I'll make my own...