Tragic Couple (MiniCat)

When he died my world fell apart. I always knew that he was depressed, but I never thought he'd go like that. It just shows you how life works. Life, such a meaningless word. I mean how could life describe how you've lived to a certain point. Like someone could say that I've had a sad life, but that would be a lie because everyone has at least one good memory.

All my memories with him were good. He treated me like I was the only thing on earth. Of course he would always have his random outburst every now and then.

Over all I thought the only way he'd die is by killing himself. That just shows to never underestimate he thing called life. He died in a car crash, me and him were in the car driving home from store. It was a simple drive, I would peck his lips every now and then.

We also discussed out wedding. How I would wear a white tux. How we could finally do it because they finally legalize gay marriage. It was an overall happy drive.

That was until I went in to peck his cheek, and he turn his head to kiss my lips. Of course we soon broke apart, and he looked at me and said "I love you Craig."

Sometimes I wonder if he knew he was gonna die, but in any case those were the last words he ever said. 'Cause one of the 18 wheeler's rammed into our car. It hit the driver side killing him on impact. I apparently hit my head on the door and that caused head trauma.

The head trauma turned into another disease. Anyways the disease happened to cause hallucinations. Now in present day I'm in a mental hospital, because sometimes I go on a rampage when I see him.

He either says comforting words, which only make me sad cause the doctors say he's not real. Or he yells at me and I yell back, at that point glad to even be talking to him.

The one thing that my messed up mind can process is that when Tyler died he took everything of mine with him. My YouTube is still up but my latest video was July 14, 2016 the day before the accident. Basically my life is pointless without him, but I won't be weak.

That's at least what I keep telling myself. Eventually I won't because I will break, everyone does at one point. The question is how long will I be able to withstand the temptation.

-4 Years Later-

A bundle of black flowers laid in front of 2 tombstones. A couple people surrounded them, all in black. While a low melody was playing in the background. The first tombstone read:

Tyler Wilde
Died July 15, 2016
Loving son and fiancé

The writing on it dull and gray but that is what it said. The one next to it was fresh, the coffin recently put in the ground and covered. It read:

Craig Ladd
Died July 15, 2020
Loving son and fiancé
"I gave in"

That tombstone had the extra engraving the other didn't because the note next to his hanging body read 'I gave in.' His family thought it was only appropriate to engrave that as well.

During the entire funeral, there were 2 people in the back ground holding hands. The smile and kissed, watching as the family mourned as they disappeared.

Now they are known as the Tragic Couple, and is now a story. It becoming a legend in the town. It saying when Craig's lover died he went on a rampage killing everyone, because there were mysterious deaths at the time Tyler died. Sometimes kids even go to the grave yard they were buried to see the crumbling tombstones, and the words "I gave in."

Now the legend of the Tragic Couple is a whole different story, I just old the origin.
========
Not Edited, 666 Words

~Marsh