A Vist, Some Pasta, and a Knife (ChilledMexican)

This is dedicated to AlexisKanbara for giving me the ship :). Also this is kinda dark so TRIGGER WARNING :). Help I'm doing to many smiley faces!
-------
It was an abnormal day for Anthony. First his best friend had flown over to his house (without permission or any indication). Max was apparently lonely according to him, which wasn't unreasonable since he lived alone in a big house.

Anthony's POV: (If you couldn't tell)
I looked up from my cooking to see the black spiky hair of my guest. He was watching TV with the beautiful brown eyes of his.

Right now I was currently cooking the stereotypical pasta for my guest. Of course all my concentration was put into making the five star meal.

That was my first mistake. I didn't notice him getting off the couch where he was watching the TV. I also didn't notice when he came into the kitchen. He grabbed a knife and just walked out. It wasn't until I looked up to call him for dinner that I noticed the missing presence of him and the knife.

Immediately I called 911 as I rushed up to my guest bathroom.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"My boyfriend is about to kill himself. He has locked himself in the bathroom!" I told he lady while I pounded in the door the let me. I ended up blanking the rest out, only answering to give the address of my house.

"Go away! It's not like you care about me, you only let me stay here out of pity!" He screamed through the door.

"I do care! Do you know how bad it broke my heart to see you sad during our recordings? Do you know how bad I felt when you became quieter and rarely spoke? Do you know h-how much it b-broke my heart that I couldn't comfort you b-because I was low on money at the time?" I asked him. My back sliding down the door to the bathroom.

"Do you know how much it hurt to see the person you love go through pain like that? Especially over someone else, the person they lov-"he cut me off.

"BULLSHIT! You and your little confession can go kiss my ass. I don't care if you were low on money and I don't care if what I did hurt you! And don't you dare bring her up! I'm about to be gone so I'd like my last moments to be with you. Then I can go and see her. I can have my 2 things I love with me, ok?" He asked.

"H-how dare you!" I shouted close to choking on my sobs.

I ran down stairs and went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife of my own. Then I heard him say something, "I love you Anthony, be saf-"

"You motherfucker! You stop right now!" I demanded.

"Why?!"

"Because I have a knife of my own and I swear to god what ever you do to yourself I will do to myself!" I told him as I held the blade in shaking hands.

I then heard a scream and a clatter. He'd done something to himself! With a surge of strength I pushed open the door with my shoulder by ramming it. What I saw was horrifying. Max lay there on the ground with one of his wrist cut. Blood was quickly pooling around him.

He looked up and me and smiled, a smile that could be his last.

I ripped a piece of my shirt and tied it around the cut and put pressure on it.

With the hecticness of the ambulance and the ride to the hospital I forgot all about my bullshit promise. The one where I'd do what he did.

Yeah that wasn't anytime happening soon.

I sat by his bedside for a week. I didn't eat and I didn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw his bloodied wrist. The doctors tried to get me to eat but I was very resistant and kept pointing out the fact I wasn't a patient so that they couldn't do anything to me.

At the end of the week I went home to the first time. I kissed his forehead and left for my house.

When I got there I saw a dried blood trail that was coming from the bathroom. It lasted till you got to the guest bathroom. There it looked like a massacre happened. There was so much blood and it all belonged to the person I couldn't say. The person I loved if I was honest.

After cleaning it up, I took a shower and went straight to my computer.

It was there I saw all the comments of people wondering I was. Some were wondering what happened to Max because he disappeared around the same time as me.

I closed them. Every time I saw a comment with his name I saw the bloodied body and I couldn't take it. So I decided I would just sleep, and sleep I did.

A sleep that lasted until my true love's kiss.

Or in other words I woke up from my sleep induced coma.

-----
I might just make a part 2 but I'm lazy sooo...don't expect it so soon. (NOT EDITED, 898 WORDS)

Also 1.71K you guys rock!

See ya, Humans
-Marsh