Coffee? (ZeRoyalChaos)

In the society I live in there is true love, and it is when you meet your soulmate. Honestly it is a common sight, and it is beautiful. Then there is me who hasn't gotten that experience, who hasn't gotten a name on their wrist.

Maybe it's because I haven't met them yet, or maybe I have but I never got their name. You see when you meet your soul mate their name pops up on the inside of your wrist like a tattoo. Just when you hear their first name from both party's mouth is when it happens.

  I shook all thoughts from my head and trudged on to work. It was a rainy day, and I've almost slipped in 3 puddles. When I finally made it inside the 'Amber Café' where I worked I slipped off my jacket and made it to the back.

Soon I had the black apron tied around my waist and the name tag that said 'Steven' pinned on my shirt. Sighing I made my way to the front counter as my 2 co-workers, Sally and Dakota stayed in the kitchen ready for any orders.

Today was a slow day, which was surprising since today was a Monday. In my opinion everybody should get a good start on Monday's. I mean there was the few businessmen in the morning and the high schoolers in the afternoon. Then the happy hour came for me at least. It was the final stretch or hour, till I get to come over.

I was about to head to the back when the ring of the bell caught my attention. In walked a man about 6'2 (don't get mad I me I don't know his actual height) with black hair and warm chocolate brown eyes. He wore a soaked flannel shirt with jeans, and a backpack.

"Welcome to Amber's," I said halfheartedly.

"Thank you, I'd just like a regular cup 'O Joe," the man said with a smile.

"Coming right up...." I paused and looked at him, his face dawned with realization.

"Anthony, my name's Anthony," Anthony told me his grin going ear to ear.

"Coming right up Anthony,"

With that I made my way to behind the counter. There I was greeted with the 2 knowing smirks of my co-workers.

"Hey Ze, you should try to get him to say your name~" Sally told me.

"Yeah dude, I mean by the way you stared at him...who knew out little Stevie was into boys," Dakota said, midway putting his arm around Sally. His sleeve ridding up, showing me the imprint of her name, 'Sally Daphne Bow.'

"Fine, but get to work!" I scolded slightly scared that I could possibly meet my soul mate.

Soon I made my way back to Anthony, with a steaming cup of coffee. He was now sitting in a booth, with a lap top in front of him. On the screen looked to be an editing software. I adverted my eyes after a few moments, scolding myself for snooping.

"Hey, here is your coffee!" I said setting it down on a coaster.

"Thank you..." He replied, his eyes wandering to my chest.

"Steven," He finished.

It was then I felt a tingly sensation on my wrist. I looked at it to see the name 'Anthony Chaos'. When I looked at Anthony he was smirking.

"Finally! Though, I didn't know you'd be so cute,"

"W-well you're not so bad your self,"

The rest of my hour was spent talking/flirting to Anthony, and when he finally left at the end of my shift I smiled. Soon I cleaned his table and spotted how there was a fleck of paper. I picked it up and it read:

Hey! Thought we might wanna stay in touch. So here is my phone number, I hope this turns into something great

-Anthony XXX-xxx-XxX

Me to Anthony....me too.

-------

Sorry that this is sorta short, and choppy. I wanted to write and it kinda happened...

YouTuber One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें