Heart Problems (SeaChaos)

Do you know anybody with a fatal disease?

No, no, no, not just anybody. Have you had friends, family, or...a lover that's had a fatal disease?

If you had, you know the loss that is felt after their gone or the happiness if they survive. Either way these emotions affect you for the rest of your life. The happiness and sadness is forever with you reminding you of what you had.

You see I had a friend named Anthony. He suddenly stopped Skyping or even contacting me. Of course I booked a flight to his house and soon learned some of the worst news in my life. He had been diagnosed with Heart Failure and currently only 15% of his heart was working.

Apparently he had a heart attack because of stress, and when treating him the doctors found out.

I immediately went to see him and I helped him through this time of sadness. I took care of him and when he went back home I moved in with him considering both of us were single and it was not a huge problem.

For about 3 years I took care of him and we bonded. Once every week we would even make some videos. On the anniversary of moving in we went into the doctor and found out that 45% of his heart was working which was a miracle.

Now about 1 year since that miracle we were back to making videos everyday with all of our old and some new friends.

After the recording session I went over to our room and laid in the bed with him. We always cuddled after some of the longer recording sessions. His head was on my chest and I kissed his head.

He looked up at me with his chocolate brown eyes and asked, "Do you remember when we first started dating, how you confessed to me?"

I thought back about 3 years ago.

That day he was sleeping a lot and barley got out of the house. My silly little self decided to do something to brighten the gloomy mood that had settled in the house.

I woke up really early in the morning and made him his favorite breakfast. It was toast, bacon, and 1 pancake with butter. I arranged it neatly on the tray and brought it to him. Honestly the look on his face was adorable. He was rubbing his eyes and his hair was everywhere. When he saw the food his eyes went wide and he started sputtering.

Eventually I got him to eat the food but he made me eat it with him because 'It was too much'. I knew it was a lie, mainly because his stomach was a bottomless pit.

When we finished the food we somehow ended up cuddling. I don't know how, it kinda just happened.

At about 11 I made us get up and told him we were going somewhere. Around 12 we got to go to a video game store. I bought him a couple of little statues of some of his favorite characters. I also bought him a throw pillow of Kirby that we have to this day.

At 1 I brought him to a fair that was in town. We spent hours wandering around playing many games. By 6 we had a bag full of stuffed animals and we decided to go to the only ride we hadn't been on (Besides the ones he couldn't ride because of his condition).

We put our stuff done and got in line for he Ferris wheel. It wasn't long and we got on in no time. We sat side by side in silence for most of the ride until we got to the very top. I could remember exactly what happened.

It was a beautiful sunset. A bunch of colors like red and pink bleeding into the golden color that the sun brought. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, the only thing that could come close to topping it were Anthony's eyes.

I turned to him and saw him looking at he sun set with a smile on his face. His beautiful brown orbs reflecting the sunset and radiating warmth. I couldn't stand it, to see him so close yet out of my reach.

"Hey Anthony, I know you have guessed by now that this was for some reason..." I told him. He nodded and I continued.

"Fuck it!" I said as I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him.

I mean what better way to confess?

At first he didn't kiss back, probably from the shock. A few seconds later his hands wrapped around the back of my neck as he started kissing me back. My hands were in his hair and we had a passionate make out session.

It lasted until the dude in charge of the Ferris hand to break us apart to get us off the ride. I chucked while his face was hidden in my shirt. It was quite an adorable sight.

"ADAM!" I heard him shout.

"Jeez you don't have to shout," I told him.

"But you were spacing out!" He defended and I smiled.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about our first date."

He instantly blushed, probably thinking about what we did that night.

This boy and his adorableness is going to be the death of me.

--------
1.5K...I am speechless. You guys are amazing so I decided that I would give you a somewhat long one-shot.

See ya Humans,
-Marsh