Cheese (ZeRoyalChaos)

Honestly I was having a pretty good day, until I got home. It was there that I realized there was no cheese left. Being Italian and all I needed my cheese for my pasta. It was a must have, a necessity.

So of course I shut the fridge and made my way to the front door. There I combed my hand through my hair and shrugged my jacket on and over the black tank top I was wearing. Then I put on my beautiful red and black shoes. I then made my way out the door and to the parking lot.

Soon I was in my red mustang on the way to the supermarket.

When I had finally made it there I immediately went inside. This store was a newly built and opened about a week ago so I have never been here before. This meant I had no clue where to get the precious mozzarella that I craved.

Sadly I had resulted to looking at the signs above the isles. My stupid self had forgotten my glasses so this I could barely make out the letters. Of course I just stood there standing in the middle of an isle looking straight up like an idiot but I didn't really care.   

My neighbors already though I was a crazy person because I shout so much during videos. Yeah I do videos on YouTube, but it was currently just a hobby of mine.

I was literally shaken out of my thoughts by two hands on my shoulders. I let my eyes focus on the midget in front of me. He had short brown hair, brown eyes and wore a name tag that read 'HELLO MY NAME IS STEVEN'.

"Sir do you need any help?" The man I could say was named Steven.

"U-uh yeah can you help me find where the cheese is?" I asked regaining my confidence halfway through the sentence.

"Yeah, isn't that what I do? I help people find stuff," He said walking away, presumingly toward the cheese isle.

I followed him and I can safely say he walks fast for a midget. Soon as we got to the cheese isle he abruptly stopped and turned around.

"Need anything else sir?" Steven asked we an annoyed expression.

"Yes and call me Anthony! When you call me sir it makes me feel old!" I replied back with a smirk. I have perfect plan that is literally fool proof.

"What do you need Anthony?" He said stressing my name.

I smirked and replied, "Can you help me find mozzarella, you see I forgot my glasses at home and can't see very well."

"Okay," He said while heading directly to where I saw it, yeah I wasn't that blind without my glasses I just need more time.

Soon he was walking back over to me with my favorite brand of mozzarella cheese. He quickly handed it to me, I purposely made our hands touch.

His cheeks immediately were a blazing red.

"Ahem, anything else Anthony?" He asked

"I can think of 1 thing..." I said.

"What?"

"Your number!"

-------------
Here is a quick one-shot :), not edited and 528 words

See ya, Humans
-Marsh