Insanity (H20Vanoss)

Warning: Gruesome Scenes, and as the title says Insanity

We were currently perched on a roof. Me and him had to pull the job off or we were out of the gang. That's the thing, I'm pretty sure we were about to become the leaders of it. Right now we were on the building across from the museum that held Mona Lisa.

Yet we weren't going after that. We were going after what they kept hidden. One of the many secrets of the place. It has a basement and it contains some of Leonardo Da Vinci's lesser known works, which is even better for us. The more hidden it was, the more money we get.

Anyways onto the job. First Jonathan would cut off the camera's from far away, then the rest of the plan was to set off the alarm in the section with the Mona Lisa in it. Of course they were going to rush almost all security there. It's then when I rush to where they hid the basement. It was under some stairs leading to the 2nd floor. You had to find a statue and pull its pinkie, then that ends the amount of information we learned.

Glancing over at Jonathan I sigh. His brown hair was flowing in the wind as he looked at the building, an insane smile on his face, and his eyes twinkling. You see that is one of the things I love most about him, his insanity. It makes him unpredictable like me, because we all know we're all a little insane. It's just that me and him have it worst than most.

I wouldn't complain about it though considering it has got us through some tough battles. That being because when the insanity kicks in there is no fear, and without fear what are you going to do?

There's a simple answer, without fear you'd die. So that's why we decided since we couldn't get rid of our shared insanity why not accept it as part of us. I have to say in doing that, it has brought us millions.

Now I looked away from Jonathan and back at our target. It was almost time when the people on night shift are probably asleep due to statistics, because they say every 2 in 5 night guard falls asleep on the job around 3:10 - 3:40. Right now it was almost 4, the perfect time to strike.

Suddenly we both look down at our watches, which are vibrating. Yep, defiantly the time to strike. I take out me knife and silence pistol while Jonathan takes out dual pistols. We are soon going to the back of the building we are standing on and then take off running, when we get to the edge we jump across the gap between us and the museum.

Soon me and him are splitting ways, but not without a quick kiss for luck. Now I'm climbing down the side of the building to the front and drop down on 1 of the 2 bodyguards. I slit his throat a huge smile on my face. The other bodyguard was to shocked to press the panic button on his belt. I soon got to him to putting a hand over his mouth and then craving a V in his stomach.

Of course of of it was done quickly and I dragged the bodies in the bushes. Smiling up at he camera which was going static. As I took out a tiny laser from my pocket, I almost turned it on. Instead I quickly hid hoping the darkness would cover up the blood there. Then the patrolling guard in there would think they were taking a smoking break or something, and I guess I got lucky cause he walked right past the door when the alarms for the Mona Lisa exhibit went off.

At record speed as the guard was running away I took the laser and made a hole in the door barely big enough to fit through. I then went through to find the lobby and the staircase going up, now all I needed was the statue.

I his in the shadows as I looked around the lobby soon spotting a Cupid statue in a glass case, his fingers around the bow. I looked up the stairs and down each hallway, soon spotting no one, and not hearing anyone thanks to the alarm.

Slowly I used my tiny laser to cut the glass, making sure now alarms were triggered. Once that was done I help the pinkie and pulled it back. A small rumble started as stairs appeared right where they were spoused to.

My insane grin spread larger as I went down the steps very quietly, hiding in the shadows. When I got to the halfway point I could see 2 guys jogging up the stairs, probably to see what was going on. I was going to let them pass but one of them looked towards my general direction and for me that is unacceptable.

I started laughing a bone chilling laugh. Slowly they both turned, their eyes wide and mouths open. I quickly ran past the first slitting his throat, then I decided I would play with this one. We started circling each other my laugh getting quieter and quieter, my grin getting bigger and bigger.

He reached for his radio, and as quickly as I could I slight his neck. I sigh, I actually wanted to play with him. I was about to go get what we came for when I could suddenly hear Jonathan's bloodcurdling scream. Without a question I ran up the steps to tear somebody to pieces.
========
I probably should of continue this but I wanted to leave a cliff hanger. You can just let you imagination go wild, or comment and tell me if I should continue.
(Slightly Edited, 9 Words)

~Marsh