Angel's Light [Krinx]

"I'm in love with an angel

I was the prefect child according to most people. I got perfect grades and was ahead of all my class mates. I always did what they said and followed all the rules. I was perfect.

But guess what?

I hate being perfect. Everyone has high standards, like if I am 1 second late to class I immediately get the look of disappointment. If I move one step, no, one inch off the thin line I'm walking I will fall.

At least that's what I thought, until I met her. The girl who had a purple strip in her hair. The girl who was feared by everyone. The girl who was isolated, just like me.

We were the people who were alone because of what people thought.

Who's afraid of the light,

Today was one of the days you see in movies, with the clear skies and birds chirping. It was actually comical because today was the day I planned to talk to her. I could see her clearly. She was sitting under a tree that was a little ways away from the actual lunch tables.

She was sitting there on a DS playing a video game. Her tongue was sticking out a bit and she looked really focused. Soon she was groaning and laying the DS on the grass next to her (even if she looked like she wanted to throw it).

Soon I approached her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, can I try?" I asked her. Then I cursed my self out. Why would she let me play her DS, me a total stranger?

"Sure but I hope your good at Pokemon!" She told me with a smirk. She handed me her DS and I saw she was playing Pokemon Diamond. She was at the first gym and she picked Chimchar, meaning she was at a disadvantage.

"Do you care if I catch something?" I asked, making my way to where I could find a Machop.

"Yeah, sure, I don't care," She replied. Soon I was beat the gym leader and gave the DS back. I was about to get up when she grabbed my hand.

"Could you maybe stay and give me advice..." She asked and I smirked. She needed help.

"On one condition," I said with a smirk.

"What is it?" Her curious tone asked.

"I get your name," I stated.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that, I'm Minx. Well my actual name isn't Mix but that's what most people call me, so yeah...." She trailed off.

"Well I'm Krism," I said as I sat back down.

That was the start of our friendship. The beautiful friendship that everyone wished for. The friendship that could turn into something more.

Halo is broken,

Today was the same as always. On my way home from school I was bullied. Some girls were calling me a faggot for hanging out with Minx. I even got punched in the gut and kicked multiple times on my back, were some scabs were already opening up.

I quickly hurried home and quietly made my way to my room where I patched myself up. Then I checked the time to see I was 1 minute late to the kitchen. I sighed and went down there, just to be met with the cold, drunken gaze of my father.