Our Meal (part 1)

Damon's pov

I watched Elena walk down the stairs. She looked stunning in the dark purple dress that she was wearing. She is by far the most beautiful woman i had ever laid my eyes on. I took her hand and told her how beautiful she looked. We walked with our arms linked to the limo that was waiting in front of the house. You could hear the music blaring from the open window.

I opened the limo door and Elena slid into the baack seat and I slid in next to her and closed the door. Jordan and Jake were sat together, Lindsay and her date Luke were sat toghether and me and Elena were sat together. Jake handed us a glass of champagne each. I watched as Elena took a dainty sip of it from her glass.

Elena's pov

I wonder where we are going. Why won't anyone tell me where we are going. I hate suprises. I took another sip of champagne from the glass i had in my hand. The ride would have been quiet if it wasn't for the music blaring from the speakers.

The limo fianlly stopped after what felt like forever. The driver came round and opened the door for us. We all got out and the driver closed the door.

"Jake?" i heard the limo drivers timid voice from behind me.

"Yes Leo?"

"What time would you like to be picked up?"

"Ten thirty"

"Of course sir. Have a nice evening"

"Thank you Leo" Leo got back into the limo and drove off. We were stood infront of a very large building. I linked my arms with Damon's and we all walked into the building. I could see from the tables that were placed around the room that we were in a restraunt. The tables had white table cloths and red flowers in the middle. The man at the front desk told us to follow him to our table. We walked past all of the tables in the front room and into an even bigger room with red table cloths and white flowers as the centrepiece. We walked even further into a room at the back of the second room. The room we were in now had only one table with six chairs placed around it. It was a round table with a black table cloth and dark red flowers in the middle. There was a huge chandelier above the table. We all took a seat at the table, Damon was on my right and Lindsay was on my left. Jordan sat on the opposite side of Damon and Jake sat next to her. In between Lindsay and Jake was Lindsay's mysterty date.

"That's Luke" Damon quietly whispered in my ear. I nodded my head to show him i understood.

This was going to be a perfect night with my mate and his family. Or so i thought.