Marcus

A/N: This chapter will be in Marcus' pov. Some of the chapters or part of the chapters will be in other characters pov's. I thought it would be better to do several characters pov's rather than just Damon and Elena's. That way you can see other characters pov's on the situation.

This chapter will go back to the school parking lot when Elena noticed Marcus looking at her upto after he is dragged out of the restraunt by the security. Hope you enjoy!!

DamonSlover xoxo

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Marcus' pov

I watched them pull up into the school parking lot. They got out of the car, Elena looked beautiful, as always.

"Damon?" I could hear her from across the parking lot with my advanced hearing.

"Elena? What's wrong?" I could hear him too, i hated Damon Smith with a passion.

"I think someone is watching me" I watched Damon scan the parking lot and his eyes finally met mine. I couldn't hear it because it was low but i know he growled at me, i got a feeling he hated me too but i didn't care.

"Elena, do you know that guy?" Elena looked at me with those big brown eyes.

"Yeah. His name is Marcus. Why?"

"He's a werewolf. He knows about usand he wants to take you away from me and have you for himself" he was right about that, Elena wasn't my mate or anything but i wanted her to be with me and not that disgusting vampire. I hated all vampires. It's not just because i'm a wolf either, vampires killed my family. My mother, my father and my brother. It was just me and my sister now.

**FLASHBACK**

I was six years old at the time. I had a great life. Parents who loved me and an older brother and sister who doted on me. My parents had just told me about my wolf lineage just less than a week earlier. They had told me that when i was eighteen i would be able to turn into a werewolf, i would have a scent that only other supernatural creatures would be able to smell but for now i just smelt like a human.

It was around 10pm, it was dark outside, a half moon shone brilliantly in the sky. We were all sat in the family room watching a movie. Little did i know that this was the last time i would ever see my family alive, happy and whole.

My father stiffened and looked out the window. I was sat on my sister Molly's knee.

"Father? Are you okay"

"You need to get Marcus out of here now, stay with him until its safe. NOW, MOLLY GO!!" Molly held me tightly and ran out of the room. That was the last time i would see my parents or my brother. Me and Molly hid in the basement. We heard the front door fly off its hinges, then we heard my mother scream. It was one of those bloodcurlding screams that made your blood run cold. The screaming and yelling of my parents and brother Lewis lasted for over two hours. Until it went quiet. Deadly quiet. We knew something was wrong. The footsteps had faded. They were gone. Who ever was in the house was gone.

We walked upstairs quietly and Molly opened the door. What we saw when we stepped out of the basement would stay etched in my brain for the rest of my life. My parents bodies were laying on the floor. Their lifeless eyes staring up at the ceiling. Across the room my brother lay dead near what was left of the front door his cold, dead eyes pointed at the ceiling. Puncture marks visible on their necks. They had been drained of blood. Peices of the front door were strewn all across the room.

Molly sniffed the air. "Vampires. The Smiths to be exact. I would recognise that stench anywhere"

The Smiths had killed my family. I swore revenge on them. As i grew older and stronger, my hatred for them grew too. Not just the Smith coven, but all vampires. I hated all the Smith's but i hated Damon the most. There was a girl who i first met in the seventh grade and i claimed her as mine as soon as i saw her. That girl was Elena Reynolds.

She was mine. I had claimed her as mine in seventh grade. Now he thinks that he can stroll into town and take her from me. Had ruined everything. My list of victims was a short one, at first he wasn't on it, but now? Now he was right at the top of the list. He would be the first one to die.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"That is never going to happen Damon. So he's jealous of you?"

"Pretty much" He thought i was jealous of him! Why would i be jealous of a bloodsucking leech like him?! The only thing he had that i wanted was her. Elena.

"Well, let's give him something to be jealous about" I watched as she stood on her tiproes and kissed him. My fists clenched at my sides, a low growl escaped my throat. When they pulled away from eac other the noticed me glaring at them. I walked away into the school building. I was stood with some of the other guys from the pack for a couple minutes before they walked in together hand in hand. He walked her to her locker. He looked directly at me, i gave him a sinister glare and an evil smirk spread across my lips.

LATER THAT DAY (On his way to the restraunt)

I gripped the steering wheel tightly. I only knew they were here because i heard Damon's sister Lindsay talking on the phone to someone about the table booking they had at the fanciest restraunt that night. I knew they would be in the very back room. They wouldn't be epecting me to show up and crash the little meal thet had planned.

I parked in the restraunts parking lot and got out of my land rover and locked the doors. I flung the door of the restraunt open, and stormed right past the guy at the front desk. I heard him chasing after me "Sir! Sir! You can't go back there without a reservation!!" I didn't give a crap about that. I just carried on walking.

"Sir!" I picked u a table and threw it against the wall. The wood shattered from the impact.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I knew they here somewhere.

"Sir please calm doen and tell us who you are looking for" The man from the desk was in frnt of trying to calm me down.

"I'm looking for Elena Reynolds! I know she's here! She's with that dick Damon and his family! Now where is she?!!" The man looked at the door to the left of us out of the corner of his eye, thinking i wouldn't notice. Well i did. I shoved past him and flung the door open with so much force that it nearly flew off its hinges. I was stood in the doorway with an evil smirk on my face.

"There you are" I lunged for her but before i could reach her Damon stood uo and put himself between me and her and his brother Jake and some other guy that was with them lunged at me and tackled me to the floor.

"GET OFF ME VAMPIRE!!" I was on my back with Jake and the other vampire pining me down i was writhing under their grip. I was struggling to get fro under them. I met Elena's eyes, i knew they were filled with lust and i could tell that she could see it because of the expression on her face.

"Jake! We need to get him out of here now!!" Damon yelled at his older brother.

"I know!!" Jake and the other leech had a firm grip on me but i was struggling to escape it.

"Stop struggling wolf! You're only going to make things worse" that was the vampire i didn't know the name of. I could see the hatred in his eyes. I looked back over to Elena, Lindsay and the other woman who i assumed was Jordan, Jake's mate were stood next to her with shocked expressions on their faces. I had to admit that Jordan chick was hot but nowhere near as hot as Elena was.

"LET ME GO!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. Someone must have called security because the next thing i know two huge guys grabbed me by arms, one had my left arm in a tight grasp and the other had my right arm in a tight grasp. If i was just a mere human their grip would have broken both my arms. They dragged me out of the room, i was trying to get free of their grip but each attempt to get free failed.

"THIS ISN'T OVER SMITH!!!!" those were the last words i said before being dragged out of the room. I was thrown out of the entrance of the restraunt, the guys who had dragged me out gave me a stern look, it was a look that told me never to come back that restraunt again. I got into my land rover even angrier than before and drove home.I was gripping the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles went white.

I pulled up outside my house. Molly's car was already in the driveway. She was at home. Great. She would be able to sense the anger and frustration radiating off me as soon as i walked through the door. I opened the door and it was just my luck that Molly walked out of the kitchen as soon as the door was closed.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?"

"The Smith's"

"The Smith's?"

"Yes. I went after them. I tried to get Damon's mate Elena but they tackled me"

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!"

"Maybe I am!! She should be mine Molly, not his!! A girl like her shouldn't be with someone like him!! A filthy bloodsucking leech!!"

"So, she should be with someone like you?! Someone who would kill her mate and his entire family and possibly everyone she loves just to have her?!!"

"She's living with murderers Molly!! Murderers!! Don't you remember? They killed our family!!"

"No their parents killed our family!! Their parents and their uncle! They're dead now. Why can't you just let it go? Damon and his brother and sister had nothing to do with our family's deaths!!"

"They might not be responsible for our parents deaths or Lewis' death but they are still part of that family. And he has Elena! She should be with me me Molly, not a disgusting leech like him!!"

..............................................................................................................................................................

A/N: The next chapter will be in Molly's pov (Marcus' sister). It will start from where this chapter ended.

DamonSlover xoxo