The End. Or Is It?

Damon's pov

We were hidden in the forest outside Marcus' home. We watched as some of the wolves from his pack put two wooden beams into the ground. Five minutes later two of them carried two people out on their shoulders. A man and a woman. Elena's parents. I watched as the two wolves tied Elena's parents to the beams.

Ten minutes later Marcus walked out with a sleeping Elena in his arms. She had a bruise just her right temple. He'd punched her. That bastard was definitely dead now. He put her on the ground. A wolf from his pack held her up. She was starting to wake up now. He slapped her across the cheek and put his hand under her chin and forced her to look up at him "Time to have some fun. Are you ready to watch your parents die?" Elena's eyes widened with terror.

"Don't hurt them"

"Too late." he moved out of the way so she could see her parents. She gasped in horror.

Elena's pov

I gasped in horror at the sight of my parents. They had been brutally beaten. My mom had bruises covering her face and a bust lip. My dad had two black eyes, a bust lip, a broken nose and bruises covering his face. Marcus walked over to my parents and threw water on them to wake them up. They looked up at Marcus and then looked past him at me. Tears were welling in my eyes. A man i didn't recognise walked over to Marcus and handed him a baseball bat. Marcus inspected the bat before he lifted it up into the air and swung it down. I heard it connect with my fathers knee cap. I heard the crunch of the bone and i heard my father scream out in pain. Marcus did the same thing to his other leg and my father screamed out in pain again. He then moved onto my mother and did the same thing to her and each time she screamed out in agony. "Time for them to die Elena. So tell me who's going to be first." I looked at the floor i couldn't bear to watch as he killed them. The man behind me who had hold of my arms lifted my head up. I felt his hot breath on my neck "Oh no you don't sweetie. You're watching this" he growled in my ear.

"Elena. I suggest you choose who dies first or i choose for you" I stared at him in shock. "Looks like i'm choosing for you. Hmmm i think ill kill dear old dad first." I watched in horror as he walked up to my father. My mom was screaming at Marcus to stop and all i could do was watch as Marcus plunged his hand through my fathers chest and rip out his heart. "NO!" me and my mom screamed at the same time. Marcus threw my dads heart onto the ground. I watched as my dads head flopped forward. He was dead. Marcus moved over to my mother and stroked her cheek with his forefinger. He pulled a knife out of his back pocket drew it across her cheek. He did the same with the other cheek. He then put the blade to her neck and drew it across. I watched as the blood gushed from her neck. I was so angry. The rain was pouring down, i was soaked within seconds. So was everyone else. The man still had hold of me. I twisted round in his grasp so i was facing him. I pulled my arms from his grasp and put my hands on his chest, he looked down at them confused. I pushed him away from me with all the force i could get. He flew across the clearing and landed on the porch of Marcus' house. All the other wolves looked back and forth between me and the man who lay unconscious on the porch. I found Marcus amongst the crowd and smiled at him. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I heard a choking sound, i opened one eye and saw Marcus on the floor holding his throat. I smiled at the image. A couple minutes had passed, someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Damon stood in front of me dripping wet. His blue eyes bore into mine."Elena! Elena! Stop he's dead!" I looked past him to where Marcus was lying still on the floor. He wasn't moving. I'd killed him. I had actually killed him.

"Is he really dead?" Damon nodded his head. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I saw everyone minus Ruby and Michael stood near the trees to the left of me. I smiled at them. I looked back to the pack of wolves that were frozen in fear. "Marcus is dead! As for the rest of you i suggest you get out of here and never come back or else you will meet the same fate!" I watched as they gave each other glances and they all transformed themselves into their wolf forms and ran off into the forest.

1 Hour Later

I sat with Damon, Jordan, Jake, Matt, Molly, Lindsay, Luke and Michael in the living room. Ruby had gone to bed an hour ago. "Gabriel was helping him?" Michael asked me. I nodded my head. Gabriel had been helping Marcus. "Yes. He tied me up knocked me out." i said referring to the bruise just below my right temple. "Gabriel was the one who gave you that?" I looked at Damon and nodded my head.

I felt something move inside me and then something kicked me. "Ow" my hand flew to my belly. Everyone turned their gaze to me. "Elena are you okay?" I met Damon's worried look and smiled at him. "The baby just kicked" everyone gasped. Damon put a hand on my belly and i felt the kick. I knew he did too because he looked up at me and smiled. Then something went off in my mind. "Michael. Should the baby be kicking this early?"

"Its very normal for that to happen so soon with a hybrid baby or a vampire baby or in your case babies"

"Babies? As in plural?"

Michael nodded. "Yes. You're having twins a boy and a girl. Jordan is having a girl" everyone's gazes turned to Michael. Me and Jordan traded looks and smiled at each other.

I was happy. Marcus was dead. I was having twins. I would be able to live my life happily with Damon and my children and the rest of our family. This was my very own happy ending or so i thought.

.........................................

A/N: So that was the final chapter of this book but there will be a sequel to the book. The sequel will be called The Hunted (Sequel to My Vampire Mate). The sequel will have Elena and Damon's twins and Jordan's daughter in it. I hope you all enjoyed reading this book because i really enjoyed writing it. I hope you all read the sequel.

Love yas

DamonSlover xoxo