+ the 2 with the locker room +

I hated fucking heroes. They were, like, so nice.

Call it a biased opinion—since I was villain and all.

But that was what they told me;

The other villains.

Now the Hero.

He was here.

No one spoke of him; ever since the first day of freshmeat year you were told the heroes turned the human race against the villains and swore to stop at nothing until we were all in the ground.

But once the human population began dropping like flies, the heroes disappeared and left their mark as only myths and urban legends.

The return of the Hero terrified Villain Academy; they say his kind crept into the night with masked eyes and slit our throats for pleasure.

And there was one, in the girls' locker room, wrapping me—a villain—in his arms with a hungry desire to rip me to shreds.

His teeth grazed my ear and I leaned away, his voice sending my heartbeat on a wild frenzy.

"Do I scare you?" he whispered.

I gathered the bluff I had spent years perfecting and let out a bitter laugh. "Baby, I find you hella cute."

His body stiffened and a rush of warmth coursed through my blood.

"Excuse me?" he said, exasperated.

"Excuse me?" I repeated.

His hands did a funny twist on my wrists and I choked on my own laugh, black spots appearing in my sight. I caught the ends of Roger's weak voice. "Don't hurt her."

My numb wrists had me grinning. "Awe but sweetie---The more pain he gives, the more bones of his I'll break."

The Hero yanked a fistful of my hair and I screamed. "You want more?" He dragged me into the open shower rooms, my legs kicking and nails digging across the tiles.

He hurled me and my skull cracked against the cold cement wall. I slumped to the ground, darkness creeping in my eyes and a new wetness dripped down my temple.

"Still fun?" I heard him say.

"Very." I glimpsed up, seeing the reflection of my grin through his masked eyes. "I'm flattered you think red is a good colour on me." I spat blood across his black shoes, grinning wider. "But it looks better on you."

His fingers dug into the back of my neck and he threw my face up. "You even think about running we'll slit your friend's throat."

I ripped my gaze away from his black outlined mask and focused to the left where three sinks lined the walls of the open shower room. Fours blurs stood by the bench and I shook my head, clearing my mind.

"Roger," I murmured.

The kid had his back pressed against one of the Hero's partners and he whimpered at the threatening dagger held to his throat.

I made a frantic leap for him but the Hero pinched his fingers deeper into my neck, and I yelped.

"Chill! I won't run, 'mkay?" He pinched harder and I swallowed a cry. "Someone has trust issues."

"Remember you're the villain here," the Hero said.

I managed to raise a brow. "Am I?"

His eyes hooded any emotion and he pushed his fingers even further into the spine. The air seemed thin and I drew shallow breaths.