+ the 21 with the HONEY I'M HOME +

Beautiful fan art ^^ :) Thank you for sending this in!Recap (skip if you remember

Thank you for sending this in!
Recap (skip if you remember. Read if you don't):

The castle was as big as I remembered it.

It was still the half glass, half stone monstrosity that sat on the shore of the ocean, the lands greener than money on this side of the world.

Stupid Heroes had everything: nice grass, nice architecture, cuter boys.

Trent decided to come with me to Hero High, afraid I'd get hunted or some lame excuse like that. Personally, I thought the Civilian kinda dug me.

The Roger dying incident took a big bite out of my good mood so this Trent guy was a real ego booster.

Most of the time.

"And not bring home some pie? How rude. This is a family reunion, you know," Trent said. We still stood outside the castle, waiting on my command to enter. Trent brought a couple of other Citizens to join our trip, the four of them holding torches up for the past few hours.

"I hate reunions." I cracked my neck. "And I hate family."

"Who hurt you as a child," whispered Trent.

The stars were already out, several lights still on inside the building. The chilly wind nipped at my cheeks, pink hair stale and crunchy from lack of showering. Okay, so we all smelled like a Devil's asshole.

I stared down that entrance door to the high school, long enough for Trent to tap my shoulder. "There's this thing we do," he began. "It's called knocking. We like to do that to doors. It's how we get into places."

"No." I turned away from the door.

"No?" Trent spun on his heel and put a hand on my shoulder. "You can't just screw my mind like that. I need to prepare for these things, daisy. Whatdoyamean 'no'?"

I waved my hand across my tattered clothes. "My parents can't see me like this! This is technically our official first encounter. I have to make an impression. They should see me for who I've become."

"But you're already dressed as a whore. What else is there to do?" I socked him in the stomach and let out a painful laugh, hunching over. "Too far?" he choked.

"Nah. I just felt like punching you." I opened my palm out, claws breaking past my nails as fur grew out of my skin. Scales burst past my flesh, muscles and bones expanding as I could feel the power in my chest growing. I felt the strength of my beast humming in my chest.

Trent scratched his head. "So you want your parents to think you grew up ugly?"

I let out a beastly roar and a crooked grin widened over his lips.