+ the 9 with the dark fairy +

++unedited chapter but you know, whatever right?++

"That son of a witch," I said under my breath.

All ears turned towards me along with the rest of their bodies.

"I know where they are." My feet were already spun the opposite direction. "How could we have not thought of this earlier?"

"Where are they?" Alice snapped, but my shoes were already squeaking down the hall.

I jumped down the staircase, grabbing onto the next railing and leaped over. Sprinting down the empty halls, I slammed my side against the cafeteria doors, hurling myself through. I ran through the honey colours creeping through the windows, sliding over the lunch counter and reached for the door knob. I rattled it.

"Hells Bells," I screeched and pounded a fist against the steel. "Roger, if you can hear me say something!"

Silence filled my ears.

I pressed my cheek to the door and heard a rhythm of short breaths. "Roger!" Anger burned in my chest. "Roger!" I backtracked two steps. A hot shot of animalistic rage rushed under my palm and I smashed it against the door. The steel cracked and I sent my heel forward, silver pieces shattering to the floor.

A whoosh of cold air blew past my face as light spilled into the room, Roger's eyes flickered open. A human intestine was used to tie his feet and arms behind him. One side of his face on the ground, I skid forward and flipped him over. I slapped his cheeks, and his flab jiggled until he snapped awake.

"The freezer?! You're shitting me," Lance exclaimed behind me.

I ripped the gag out of Roger's mouth. "It's shitting sandwiches," he corrected.

Alice shoved Lance to the side and roared, "What in hell happened?!"

I sunk my teeth into the intestine, ripping it off of Roger. He rubbed his wrists and nodded his head to the corner. "Why don't you ask the guy wearing blood?"

A moan escaped in the dark part of the freezer.

I pushed aside a cart, and stared at the disfigured man with his arms and legs twisted in angles that nature never planned.

"Don't go near it, woman!" Lance shot, but I already pressed my finger into it's forehead, pushing the body over.

"Archer?" I whispered.

Skin and boxers caked in red, his shredded shirt barely covered his scratched torso. Gashes opened up his arms and legs, and he kept shivering and moaning, eyes tightly shut.

I hooked my arm under his and lifted him to sit up. Crusts of dried blood fell from his hair, and I lightly slapped his cheek. No flab jiggled. What a surprise.

"Archer. Archer," I called. "Roger, you gonna tell me what in hell's carnation happened?!"

"He was chasing me," he simply answered.

I pictured that. It wasn't pretty. "You must've been scared shitless."

Roger shrugged. "Better than having his testicles explode on me."

Lance scrunched his brows together and I mentally imagined grabbing the fridge and smashing it over Roger's head.

"How did you know he'd be in the freezer?" Lance asked.

I shrugged. "It's where Roger would've fled to first."

"If I was going to die, I was going to die with my sandwich next to me," Roger simply explained.