+ the 17 with the urinal +

After watching 'Grease' Live on the t.v. last night, I can't help but think of Trent as a Greaser now. LOL.

Anyway, here's chapter 17. If you've read Super Bad, you'll notice something very similar that I thought I'd bring back. ;)

Chapter 17

We broke out of the bank, feet slapping back onto the concrete road. The medallion swung around my neck and I quickly stuffed it under my shirt. "Let's skedaddle, bird brain," I told Roger and heard the jingle of his bag behind me.

I made it three steps down the street before Roger's shoes scraped to a halt, bits of gravel grinding against the bottom of his soles. "Let's go in there!" He pointed to the side.

"Shopping? No way." I swear I saw a dismembered mannequin move its arm. "Plus, I don't do malls."

"C'mon!"

"What?! No!" I threw my hand towards the exit road of the Forbidden City—a one way street that forced us to be out in the open... "We gotta get outta here before some weird shit happens."

Then Roger released an upsetting whine that made my nose wrinkle in disgust. "But I have to use the bathroom!"

I slapped my hand over my forehead. "You're kidding."

"I ate a lot of sandwiches!"

My brows tightly sewed themselves together. "Now isn't the time to be taking a shit!"

"Nono, wait I think it's a number one."

"Can't you hold it?!"

But he was already running for the abandoned mall. "My piss won't take long!"

"Roger!" I screamed after him and chased the little boy through the broken window shop. The glass cracked under my shoes, my eyes never leaving that khaki bag jostling on his back. "We don't know what the hell lurks in this mall! Get back here!"

I rushed up an escalator, heart pounding in my chest.

He disappeared around the corner as we both ran under the tall bathroom sign, half the sign looking like it was bitten off. The men's bathroom door swung back and forth and I charged in with a waving fist.

"Roger, don't you dare use a urinal at a time like—"

Ziiiiiip!

"Gagh! You're so-so-"

"Vhal, deary! A man would like some privacy," Roger sang, whistling to a tune that horrifically matched his urine squirts.

I stomped my foot and yanked the bathroom door open. "Fine. If you're going, I'm going too."

I marched on over to the women's bathroom across the hall. I didn't even remember the last time I used the toilet.

Mold grew across the ceiling, and I kicked open a stall door, cringing at the mountain of dead flies in a small corner. Unbuckling my pants, I was about to squad down until I heard the shuffle of feet in the next stall over.

I stopped whatever magic was happening in my hoo-ha and slowly bent my head, catching a glimpse of a two, naked feet.

Those were definitely not Rogers.

"God dammit." I slowly tugged my pants back up, careful as I watched if their feet moved. I escaped out of the stall and crouched low, creeping towards the door.

Then the stall door burst open and I shot myself forward before the stranger could attack first. I pinned their shoulders down, punched their throat and the person gagged.