+ the 20 when the ship goes down +

Recap (don't read if you already know what's going on):

- Vhalerie's beast accidentally killed Roger.

- Trent and Vhalerie returned Medallion to the witch who actually went inside Vhalerie's mind, helping her see old memories she had  when she was a kid

- Vhalerie realizes she's a HERO. 

- Witch disappears and Trent throws a bitch-fit before shit goes down outside the tent

- Witch disappears and Trent throws a bitch-fit before shit goes down outside the tent. The two check it out.

+ the 20 when the ships go down +

"The witch," Trent whispered under his breath.

"The bitch?" I asked.

"The witch. She kept her end of the deal. Sorta."

I furrowed my brows, watching the Citizens chomp down on two foot long sandwiches caked in mayonnaise and deli meat.

A Citizen put two sandwiches in Trent's hand and he looked down at them. "When I asked for food, I didn't think the witch would give us sandwiches."

"Maybe it was Roger," I suggested and took the sandwich from his hand. I chomped at least a quarter of it down before adding, "Has Roger become one with the force?"

"This ain't Roger's doing, sugar bean. This is the power of a witch. What did you do back there in the tent?" The other sandwich remained untouched in his hand and I quickly grabbed it, wolfing down my current one and then munched on his.

"Why can't it be Roger?" I insisted.

"Roger's line has come to an end. He ain't coming back," Trent said as a Citizen placed another sandwich in his hand.

I sent a sharp glare and smacked the sandwich off his palm, it falling apart across the sand. "No he's not. Because we're going to Hero High and take him to those idiots who caused this fucking war in the first place and make them fix Roger."

"Vhalerie, your parents aren't the one who started the war—"

"I don't care!" Wet piece of bread sprayed over his face as I yelled. "They used me, Trent. They sent me off to Villain stupid Academy to work as some undercover agent for the Heroes. They used me to get dirt about the Villains, that way I could destroy the Beast of Villains. I am a hero. They wanted me to kill Roger. And now they're going to have to undo it."